**FREAKING OUT PG3 OMG HELP!!**Exp. with SurePredicts? Is this just a bad test or +?

You sure are having a roller coaster of a time atm aren't you?
Let us know how you get on!

OKAY!!!!! WTH?????????? THERE is a DEFINITE line now. What is going on??? Has anyone done this? I'm freaking out.

OMG!!! This was literally taken like one minute in if even that. They are still getting darker as I write this. Has anyone ever done this is this real???

Attachments

• OMG Double Dye Trick IS THIS REAL 001 (640x360).jpg
    OMG Double Dye Trick IS THIS REAL 001 (640x360).jpg
    19 KB · Views: 49
  • OMG Double Dye Trick IS THIS REAL 002 (640x480).jpg
    OMG Double Dye Trick IS THIS REAL 002 (640x480).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 36
  • OMG Double Dye Trick IS THIS REAL 004 (640x480).jpg
    OMG Double Dye Trick IS THIS REAL 004 (640x480).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 34
Omg that's a definite definite line! I know lh and hcg are only like one molecule apart so it might be possible that your opk tests are picking up hcg?

Why would it stick to the antibody strip if there wasn't hcg in my urine???

Do you have any undipped ones? Do they show anything more than yesterday? Crazy.

that's what I meant. You might have the hcg in your urine that both tests are picking up. Possibly. I'm no expert so don't quote me on it. Are you testing again soon?

Omg that's a definite definite line! I know lh and hcg are only like one molecule apart so it might be possible that your opk tests are picking up hcg?

I know.... These pics are after it developed. The top is my OPK today with SMU, the bottom is the surepredict with two dye strips put in it!!! What is going on????????????? :wacko: I literally am freaking out and think I'm going crazy right now. Is that real????

Two are just normal setting pics with my camera, the other is set on "super vivid" even though it's not needed in the least. Those are squinter's AT ALL.

This is blowing my mind.

Attachments

• Double Dyed SP's After 10mins 003 (640x480).jpg
    Double Dyed SP's After 10mins 003 (640x480).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Double Dyed SP's After 10mins 004 (640x480).jpg
    Double Dyed SP's After 10mins 004 (640x480).jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Double Dyed SP's After 10mins 006 (640x360).jpg
    Double Dyed SP's After 10mins 006 (640x360).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 15

that's what I meant. You might have the hcg in your urine that both tests are picking up. Possibly. I'm no expert so don't quote me on it. Are you testing again soon?

I had wrote that comment before I saw yours, lol, bc I am literally FREAKING out now! And no, I haven't done just a regular one yet....I'm scared to now, lol. I don't want the line to go away....

I had wrote that comment before I saw yours, lol, bc I am literally FREAKING out now! And no, I haven't done just a regular one yet....I'm scared to now, lol. I don't want the line to go away....

I'm the same with testing! I did a new test today and I'm just so confused yet so hopeful!

I'm the same with testing! I did a new test today and I'm just so confused yet so hopeful!

I literally did that as a joke, like "Hey, I'm bored, this might be fun!?!" ToTaLLy expecting NOTHING to come from it. Those lines have blown me away. I am freaking out. I need to know if anyone else has done this and if it was actually real or just a cruel joke.

Amber where is that frer?!! You need to bust it out!

Amber where is that frer?!! You need to bust it out!

I know! It's just my last one, and I won't have any more for like a week! BC all we have around here at the stores are the stupid curved one's and I don't trust them, so I order the old flat one's online monthly. Plus, I'm scared it's going to be - .... :wacko:

Either do a fresh sure predict with no adding dye strips or do the frer. You can't 100% trust that though it looks super promising

Did you use 2 HCG dye strips or
Did you use an opk dye strip in the HCG test? I've heard if you use an opk strip it will give you a line but if that's 2 HCG dye strips then that is very very promising!!!

Okay, you ladies are going to kill me, but I just had to see if it was just the strip or all of them, so double dyed an ICON25 (25mIU) and a QuickVue (Dual dye- pink for test, blue for control line, 25mIU) BOTH of these test are lab quality, not HPT's, and are known for picking up way less then what they claim, 25mIU. BUT- here is what happened, can you see them too?

Attachments

• Double Dyed QuickVue and ICON25 052 (640x480).jpg
    Double Dyed QuickVue and ICON25 052 (640x480).jpg
    20 KB · Views: 44
  • Double Dyed QuickVue and ICON25 032 (640x480).jpg
    Double Dyed QuickVue and ICON25 032 (640x480).jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Double Dyed QuickVue and ICON25 030 (474x640).jpg
    Double Dyed QuickVue and ICON25 030 (474x640).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 39
Either do a fresh sure predict with no adding dye strips or do the frer. You can't 100% trust that though it looks super promising

I know I can't trust it, I was just doing it for fun. Fully expecting it to just be a dud test. But it is pretty strange that all of them have lines now, and I've been getting squinter's on them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->