**FREAKING OUT PG3 OMG HELP!!**Exp. with SurePredicts? Is this just a bad test or +?

Did you use 2 HCG dye strips or
Did you use an opk dye strip in the HCG test? I've heard if you use an opk strip it will give you a line but if that's 2 HCG dye strips then that is very very promising!!!

OPK in the SP, HCG in the other two. But there is no difference in the dye strips, it's the antibody strips that are different in the tests.

Hi Amber,

Finger's crossed this is not the case with you but I get feint lines on similar tests when I am ovulating so I would still BD if you can just in case!

x

I can see the lines but I dont know if the double dye process affects on it, hope you can do a fresh one soon and get a bfp xx

Here is a comparison of the ICON25 done with an OPK dye and an HCG dye from the same kind of test (this was really tricky, bc the dye strip was weird) The lighter one is the hcg double dye, the more obvious one is the OPK one, BUT they both have lines. The dye in the ICON25's is slightly darker and greyer purple then what is in the wondfo OPK's as well, so I think that's why it's different.

Attachments

• Icon25 Comparison of Dye Strips HCG and OPK 006 (480x640) (480x640).jpg
    Icon25 Comparison of Dye Strips HCG and OPK 006 (480x640) (480x640).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Icon25 Comparison of Dye Strips HCG and OPK 019.jpg
    Icon25 Comparison of Dye Strips HCG and OPK 019.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 16
Girl...that is positive. Double dye is bc the cheapie strips don't have a lot in them. I don't see how more dye could give you a blaring positive if no HCG. DO THE FRER! Seriously!!

And HOW on earth do you do double dye on cassette tests?? Enquiring minds want to know!

Girl...that is positive. Double dye is bc the cheapie strips don't have a lot in them. I don't see how more dye could give you a blaring positive if no HCG. DO THE FRER! Seriously!!

Should I wait to pee again or use the same sample I used for the double dyed ones? (I still have it, as I've turned my bathroom into a lab, lol :blush: ) And that was my thought's on it, too. As well as it not making a difference whether it was an OPK dye strip or an HCG one, it's the antibody strip that is dif. right?

Yes. The dye shouldn't make any difference. LH strips CAN pick up HCG as they're very close but it isn't the dye that does it. On the flip side, an HCG test WONT pick up LH. How long ago is the urine from that you did the other tests with?

I am of no help whether or not to use the same pee, but I can hardly focus on work...it's like reading a thriller except the end of the book has yet to be written. Amber, please if it turns out BFN, I hope you can see the positive in that you can be pretty sure that you are just now ovulating and still have a shot this cycle :) FX there is a pretty line though.

Yes. The dye shouldn't make any difference. LH strips CAN pick up HCG as they're very close but it isn't the dye that does it. On the flip side, an HCG test WONT pick up LH. How long ago is the urine from that you did the other tests with?

I know it's not meant to (and it doesn't make any sense!) but there are a few of us on here who get squinters on those sort of tests when we're ovulating.

Not sure where the other ladies are though so it might just be the tests we get over here.

Still use them though as they've always shown early positives when I've been pregnant (and they're cheap so I don't feel quite so guilty peeing on 533 of them a day :haha::haha:)

Good luck Amber, everyone's rooting for you xx

She's got her goggles and lab coat on in the bathroom. I'm telling you!!

I am of no help whether or not to use the same pee, but I can hardly focus on work...it's like reading a thriller except the end of the book has yet to be written. Amber, please if it turns out BFN, I hope you can see the positive in that you can be pretty sure that you are just now ovulating and still have a shot this cycle :) FX there is a pretty line though.

Oh, I know, lol. It was meant for fun anyways. I did do some double dye's with PT dye and they have lines as well. I'm dipping the FRER now, I have more on the way anyways. Don't know why I was being such a prud about hoarding it, lol. And yes, if it isn't positive, then yes, I am actually Oing and am still not out quite yet, just don't know what I'll do with my time in the meantime having to wait AGAIN!!! lol

So, far, it's not looking good on the FRER, ladies. Boo! I did read on the other thread though about how to do the double dyed tests that some ladies real BFP without double dye didn't come for a few days afterwards, even with obvious lines on the double dyes. We will see. Either way, I'm good. It does suck a little bit, bc it would of made for a really cool end to this thread.....but I guess it is TBC....

I don't know.... the more I look at it, the more it looks like there might be a squinter on it, but I think I'm just grasping for straws here, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->