**FREAKING OUT PG3 OMG HELP!!**Exp. with SurePredicts? Is this just a bad test or +?

Pretty sure there is no way what Im seeing if it even is anything will show up on your end bc of the bnb pic quality, but let's see.... Maybe it's just where the line should be??

Attachments

• FRER probably negative 006 (640x480).jpg
    FRER probably negative 006 (640x480).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 60
  • FRER probably negative 010 (640x480).jpg
    FRER probably negative 010 (640x480).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 49
I keep staring at the first one and one second I see something and the next one I don't. Now we are just as smart as before. Ha. The second pic I can't see anything. It starting to look like a case of time will tell. Argh...who invented this having to wait.

This is the real story though- "While Mommy was doing this"

Attachments

• The AfterMath LOL 010 (640x480).jpg
    The AfterMath LOL 010 (640x480).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 44
This little Monster-

Attachments

• The AfterMath LOL 012 (480x640).jpg
    The AfterMath LOL 012 (480x640).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 30
Was doing this- :rofl:

Attachments

• The AfterMath LOL 011 (640x480).jpg
    The AfterMath LOL 011 (640x480).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 47
Monster? No way!

ETA: ok after looking at it, it's just ziplock bags. Phew. My son at the age of 6 drew gloves, a beard and a mustache on with an extra-wide black Sharpie.

Monster? No way!

ETA: ok after looking at it, it's just ziplock bags. Phew. My son at the age of 6 drew gloves, a beard and a mustache on with an extra-wide black Sharpie.

Ya, no real damage. Just thought it would be a better ending to this thread then a maybe there's a line maybe it's neg pic of an FRER!!!

Drew that onto what? Himself? LOL Sounds like what I did to SO just a few days ago, lol, my 10 yr old niece thought it was really funny! I really wish I would of taken pics, bc it actually was really funny, so funny that when SO woke up he couldn't even be mad when he looked in the mirror, bc he busted out laughing!!! :rofl:

hahahaha, this looks similar to my laboratory only mines in the guest bathroom where none is allowed to set foot :haha:

Your little monster is just adoreable <3

I can also see lines, but try uploading it on tinypic it'll show heaps better,

I do see lines on the tweaks though, CG. Not sure what to make of them though. Although, I have NEVER had a line one, but it's still ?able. Thank you for doing them, BTW.

Of course. I think the hardest part is with your cycles being wonky to even know where you are! Still...that LOOKS like there's a tiny bit of pink there.

hahahaha, this looks similar to my laboratory only mines in the guest bathroom where none is allowed to set foot :haha:

Your little monster is just adoreable <3

I can also see lines, but try uploading it on tinypic it'll show heaps better,

I will try uploading on Tinypic here in a bit. LO is teething and acting like a huge whiny OMG!!!! Making me want to pull me hair out. lol. This is getting insane with her :brat: :wacko: Thanks for the compliment on the kiddo, I'm quite partial to her, lol! There's too many spiders in my bathroom that no one uses, no I don't like being back there! lol OR I would make it a little OPK/PT "pitstop station" :rofl:

Sorry to jump on your thread! So we're you double dye cheap strips where you the tiny dye strip off another and add it?

I did some with an extra LH strip and was told the dye wouldn't make a difference as it's just dye and it had a definite line ... when I double dyed using 2 hcg dyes it was a bfn ... I'm testing bfns now but want to try double dye again as it was 4 days ago since I last did!

I don't want to try if it's not reliable though!

X

I see lines on the FRER on my phone without even making the pics bigger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->