Freaking out

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
So u posted yesterday. These are all the first response I've taken (some early result, some normal) as you xan clearly see from left to right my lines went from faint, to dark to faint again, ( the last 3 on the right were all taken today) I am totally freaking out! I should be 4 weeks tomorrow, my first bfp was at 7dpo, what are your honest opinions please

Attachments

• PicsArt_1439583625131.jpg
    PicsArt_1439583625131.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 189
Honestly, I don't think things look great, but I could be wrong, and strange things happen in pregnancy. If it would help, go get quant bloods done (and repeat after 48 hours). But if it won't, then I would stop testing and just let it be. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Personally I don't think it looks good but I really really hope the best for you and hope I'm wrong xx

I'm not sure but didn't want to read and run. We're the last tests the normal first response as opposed to the frer? X

If the tests aren't the same then don't compare them. Early result is more sensitive. Maybe test a couple days in a row again with the same brand/kind of tests. Bloods are always smart.

I'm not sure but didn't want to read and run. We're the last tests the normal first response as opposed to the frer? X

Yes they were the normal first response tests, the last two, one was done around 4pm after a cup if tea and some coke and the other one around 7 with only an hour hold because I'm inpatient x

I had similar I used a normal one and didn't get much progression compared to the FRER.
I'd try a frer tomorrow if you can. Best of luck x

If the tests aren't the same then don't compare them. Early result is more sensitive. Maybe test a couple days in a row again with the same brand/kind of tests. Bloods are always smart.

I would go for bloods but it's so hard to get into the doctors, there's always a 2 week wait atleast :( I havnt been testing at the same time of day if that makes a difference, but I suppose what will be will be x

I had similar I used a normal one and didn't get much progression compared to the FRER.
I'd try a frer tomorrow if you can. Best of luck x

Frer are quite hard to get hold of round here, everywhere is always out of stock lol, what's the sensitivity difference between the two? X

Hmmmmm. I can see why u are concerned. I'd get to a Dr and do hcg beta blood tests then repeat after 48 hrs. Lines shouldn't be getting lighter though they should be getting much darker with every passing day. Not sure what to say... Hope it works out xx

You said some of them are early result, and some are the normal ones... This could be Why they appear lighter, if you used the early tests first, and the normal ones after. But honestly, testing a million times won't tell you much, it'll just drive you crazy. Try to relax and just see if af comes, and go from there.

FRER are meant to be 12.5miu but when tested were only 6.3miu, the normal FR tests are 25 I believe...

I know from experience that frer picked up hcg level measuring 4 for me! I was testing post miscarriage to see when the hcg would leave my system and I freaked when I got a positive 8 weeks later! So I went for a beta blood test and it came back as 4... It was only left over hcg from the miscarriage, I couldn't believe frer picked it up! The second line was very visible too, not even a squinter!

I think the normal ones are actually 100 miu, I will try and find out but I saw it on another post

Update, I woke up with brown blood this morning, I took my last ic and it's still positive?

Brown blood tends to be old blood and could possibly be from implantation, its quite common to spot in the early days as I have experienced this myself, try to rest up sweetie and just keep ur eye on it :)

I'm so confused, the bleeding now has some red, but my hour hold test is darker than last night's? Shouldn't it be lighter?

Attachments

• PicsArt_1439627159571.jpg
    PicsArt_1439627159571.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 81
O.ma hunny really have my fingers and toes crossed for u xxx
Wen was af due ?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members