free £5 mamas and papas card

mrswebster

Reaction score
If you order a new mamas and papas catalogue- when it arrives there is a free £5 gift card in it to spend within a month. Fab freebie or what!

got mine :) it says "valid for one month" but how are you meant to know when they start counting the month? it could have been sittingn in the shop/factory for a month already?

Also says somewhere that it is valid for 12 months (back of card maybe, cant remember, maybe I read it wrong) but yea, thankyou for this, have got mine now and can make an order and at least the £5 makes the delivery free!! :)

ooh thanks may come in handy for xmas shopping or new car seat im looking for x

I ordered the catalogue last week - when should it arrive?

Is there a minimum spend with the voucher?:flower:

I ordered the catalogue last week - when should it arrive?

Is there a minimum spend with the voucher?:flower:

Just ordered catalogue 5 min ago & it said

Thank you for ordering your free catalogue from Mamas & Papas. Catalogues available now will be posted within 4 working days

Got my catalogue and free £5 gift card in it today!

I have a big store 3 mins from my house so going to go round and spend it tomorrow!!

I think some of their stuff is lovely -but overpriced - other stores do a lot of their stuff cheaper- I got a mamas and papas playgym/mat in Argos for less than half the price they are looking for in M+P!!

So, was looking online and M+P do have lots of little cute stuffed toys for around £5/£6 so going to get baby one of them! (I am assuming there is no minimum spend?)

Thanks for letting us know!!

no don't think there is a minimum spend.
I have just been looking at their xmas range- there are some fab things- think i may have to make a purchase or 2!!!! my £5 card will come in VERY handy!

Got my catalogue and free £5 gift card in it today

Cheers, think I'm going to get him a personalised stocking.

Thansk for this post, hope they are still doing it! Just ordered my catalogue xx

I got mine in the post today, I gave the £5 voucher to my neighbour, because I wont be able to use it, if it has to be used within a month.

I used my voucher last week when I was working in London. I got a lovely little Crumble bear for £1.
Back in Feb I dont know if i was a lucky person whose details were drawn out of the hat but my friends never got this - signed up for Jojo catalogue and got £20 free gift vouchers. no strings! ordered a moses basket stand for £20 and within a few days i had it. If only things like this came along more often! xx

My card didn't even last one month from requesting it, just emailed them to complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->