Free Certificates of Life for your babies

I really cant get over how wonderful u are for doing this completely off ur own back.

xx

Thank you ladies :hugs: It's just encouraging to know I can help in some way.

I just mailed via hotmail my details to get one of these certificates what a lovely idea I'm going to put it in a little box with my pregnancy diary with all my dates in it thank you for your kindness & sorry for your lose xXx

I just mailed via hotmail my details to get one of these certificates what a lovely idea I'm going to put it in a little box with my pregnancy diary with all my dates in it thank you for your kindness & sorry for your lose xXx
Aw :hugs: I'll have it for you very soon! xx

Brilliant idea!!!

I emailed you huni.. thank you so much for doing this for everyone x

I've just mailed out more certificates, God bless every one of you at this time. :hugs:

I got mine today ,Thank you so much it is lovely ,I cant wait to show it to my partner if he gets home on leave at the weekend xXx

I want you all to know that I cherish making these for you, as personalized and unique as I can. It feels so purposeful, also helping me in my own healing. There's a hallowed feeling when I write your baby's names and create these certificates... I wish everyone so much love right now. And peace. :hugs:

I just emailed you, think this is an amazing idea it's so nice to think now I'll have something to record my baby's existence, thank you

My OH was home for the weekend & I showed it to him

He said to thank you, it is beautiful & very kind of you to take your time to do it for us

xXx

:hugs:

Just to let everyone know who has emailed me these last couple of days, I just bought a new computer, so I will be making your certificates Tuesday and Wednesday this week.

My OH was home for the weekend & I showed it to him

He said to thank you, it is beautiful & very kind of you to take your time to do it for us

xXx
That is so sweet, thank you for passing on his words to me! I was happy to do it. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->