Free Certificates of Life for your babies

For all pending requests, I hope to finish and send them out in the next 2 days! :flower:

It's beautiful thanks. I did notice that I forgot to put on her daddys name though :haha:

I noticed that! LOL But I thought it was intentional. If you have the Word program you've probably already figured out how to edit it yourself, but if you would like me to add his name I can do that :)

I'm glad I found this. It's so inspiring! Thank you!

https://lagf.lilypie.com/6sDSm6.png
You are welcome. :hugs: :flow:

Hi everyone :hugs:
Just letting you know I've made a couple updates to Justice for All. For anyone who wants a certificate for their angel please check out my website :hugs: Next week is going to be a busy one for me, so please don't be discouraged if it takes me a couple extra days for me to get it to you - I promise this website holds special deep in my heart and I care about every baby who's memory finds its way to my inbox. :hugs:

*bump* Please, everyone, share my link with anyone you think would benefit from my website. :hugs:

I just sent a request. :cry:
:hugs:

All requests made between January 6th and today will be completed and sent out by this coming Sunday. If you do not receive one and you are expecting one, please feel free to email me on Monday morning. I may have fallen behind, or I may not have gotten your request. Thank you everyone for allowing me to be a part of helping honor your babies' memories. :hugs:

I have sent a request via your website if thats ok. Such a nice thing for you to do and all in your own time and for free. Its a very honourable thing to do for all thos in the grieving process right now. I didnt know what to get to remember the baby that I miscarried, I wouldnt forget it but I wanted something for display. I am so glad I found your website, thanks very much xo :hugs: :flower:

I am still behind. Please don't anyone get discouraged if you have not received yours yet. currently my waiting list is backed up to January 10th. If you sent a request from that day forward I have not yet been able to mail yours out yet. I'm doing this on my own time which I'm afraid is not as available to me as it used to be (I'm working 2 jobs and going to college) however that doesn't make this any less important to me, I love giving back and although I try not to let requests go past 7 days of waiting, it does happen. Thank you all for your patience. It's on the weekends that I typically have time to catch up. So I will be sending some out this weekend. :flower:

Thank you all, and I pray you are doing ok :hugs:

aviolet thank you so much for spending your time doing this it means a lot to all of us who have precious angels. I had a missed miscarriage in November last year of twins :cry:. Thank you once again. :thumbup:

An update for those of you waiting who found me through this link. I am currently working on certificates from January 12th forward. Thank you all for your patience :hugs:

I got mine tonight and I LOVE it! I will add it to Wylders things and definitely print it and frame it!!!!

I am so happy to hear you love Wylder's certificate and will be framing it! Touches my heart. :cloud9:

I have one alteration left to make on a certificate, and then I'll be up to January 19th this weekend, I hope to get a few more done by sunday night. xo

Hi everyone :hugs: Update:

I will be sending out A LOT of certificates tonight. Please watch your inbox. If come Wednesday you have not received it (and remember, I'm 6 hours behind you if you're in the UK) Please email if you have inquiries about your place on the waiting list!! Thank you ALL SO MUCH for being patient. I've been going through a lot these last 2 weeks. As have all of you, I know :hugs:

Another Update: Thank you all so much for your patience, again. I am doing my best to keep up a good pace - I have just gotten up to February 1st. If you sent in a request from that day forward, these are the certificates I will be working on this weekend.

I've added a page to my website called "Heaven's List" https://justiceforallcertificates.yolasite.com/waiting-list.php
Here you can see where your baby's name is in the order that I received your request, it will let you know that I will be working on your certificate asap and your angel's name will disappear from it once I've emailed their certificate to you :hugs: Just another way to keep you all more informed and let you know I am thinking of you and your little ones :hugs:

I've sent out a lot of certificates and will continue to send out more, it's possible the waiting list will be empty by monday :)

Also I've ADDED a suggestion box!!!! If you have any ideas on how to improve upon my Soul Certificate template, please drop me a line! :)

I've sent out a lot of certificates and will continue to send out more, it's possible the waiting list will be empty by monday :)

Also I've ADDED a suggestion box!!!! If you have any ideas on how to improve upon my Soul Certificate template, please drop me a line! :)

I dont have any suggestions. :)

I would be interested in 1 of these. And thank you for honoring our babies in this way.

For anyone looking to request, here is a direct link to the request form: Justice for All, please have a look around the website itself for more information and samples of certificates :D

I am officially all caught up on certificates and the waiting list is emptied.

bumping this up for all the new mommys of angels :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->