Free Certificates of Life for your babies

Just got mine through, thank you so much it's lovely, I've emailed it to my ex and he says it is a lovely idea too, so many people must benefit from it and I really hope you keep it going xx

That's very sweet, I appreciate that so much :hugs:

As long as people want them I want to continue making them. I hope to expand a little bit in the future too, and when I can afford to I'll start advertising through google. But this will always remain a free service.

:flow:

That's okay :) :hugs:
That's brilliant. Well, good luck with expanding and I will pass on your website to anyone I know who has experienced this because it is really such a lovely thing to have xx

I very much look forward to getting mine. I know it will be lovely. Thank you!

Thank you everyone for being patient this week! I think I've caught up with all the requests, and now that I've figured out this new computer it should be easier to fill orders. :blush: Hugs to everyone. :hugs:

Thank you. I just received mine and it was beautiful!

bump!

I have updated the website! There is now an easy-to-use form for folks to fill out, and it will help me to keep all the details straight. I've added a few new options, including fonts! I noticed the words "Soul Certificate" were not showing up in the proper font so I've fixed it and now there are choices to pick from! Again, for anyone who wants one re-made I'm always happy to do it.

I never want to give anyone a reason to feel they can't ask for a certificate so I am now including the option of the words "Certificate of Life". Soul Certificates are unique to me, but I respect that some would prefer different wording :flower:

Thank you so much for this. I just filled out your form and had myself a good cry. I haven't typed their names in a long time now, but they are never forgotten..my angels are thought about often...espesially since I have had a LO since then....it just makes me think of them more... Bless you for doing this. x x

:hugs: I've received your request and a few others, wanted you all to know I will have the certificates for you by or on Sunday :hugs:

You're so welcome. :hugs:
For everyone who's waiting to receive theirs, I plan to complete them before or by Thursday night (USA time).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->