Free Certificates of Life for your babies

Wondering if i could have one for both my little boy, Jayden and my 2nd angel. x

Wondering if i could have one for both my little boy, Jayden and my 2nd angel. x

Of course :hugs: Follow this link and you'll find a form you can fill out with the information I need: https://justiceforallcertificates.yolasite.com/

Everyone, I am overwhelmed by today - I could not believe my eyes when I opened my inbox and saw in double digits all the new certificate requests, never in one morning have I received so many, and the thought of all these little ones watching over us brings a tear to my eye. I am honored to create these certificates for your babies, and may their memories live on strong.

I do the certificates in order of when I receive them, but you should always receive yours within 7 days of requesting it. I hope to get the bulk of them completed by monday night (usa time). In the meantime if I have any questions I will email you, and vice versa please feel free to email me.

much love to everyone reading these words - and much peace. :hugs:

*bump*

Once again I am stunned at how many little babies' names have entered my inbox this past week. I had a few days of internet trouble but luckily I've managed to catch up quickly on my day off today. All of your hearts are so important to me, please know I'm taking the time to make your certificates the best that I can, and with love. xoxo

I just wanted to say thank you. This is such a special and wonderful thing that you do!

Whoever sent tonight's request for Baby Malachi, your email address didn't come through, only your name, so I hope you read this and email me so I know where to send your certificate!! :flow:

Thank you for the support young_n_proud :hugs:

I'd just like to reiterate my search from a few nights ago: The person who sent the request for Baby Malachi, your email address didn't come through, only your name, so I hope you read this and email me so I know where to send your certificate!!

Still no word from Baby Malachi's family, really hope to hear from you soon so I can email your certificate :hugs:

They are beautiful. Have ordered one for my precious Isabella

If by chance Lindsay is reading this - I have tried to send you your certificate, but it says your email address is invalid and it keeps being returned to me. Please email me when you have the chance! :hugs:

And once again, still hoping Baby Malachi's certificate can be delivered soon, I just need an email address for that one as well. I won't stop asking, can only hope she found me through this message board so I can send it to her.

They are beautiful. Have ordered one for my precious Isabella

I have received your order, you can expect it within the day :hugs:

It's beautiful thanks. I did notice that I forgot to put on her daddys name though :haha:

I just emailed/filled out a form for our baby we lost on 11/1. Baby Hudson.

I'm glad I found this. It's so inspiring! Thank you!

https://lagf.lilypie.com/6sDSm6.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->