Free Petrol

Mickie31

Reaction score
Hi I have just joined a site that gives you a £30 voucher to spend on petrol. All you need to do is sign up and get 2 people to sign up under you and they send you a £30 voucher to spend on petrol. Well I thought that it might come in useful for some of you. Also the site has some good offers on it and apparently you can do the offer as many times as you like as long as you refer 2 people every time. So I hope you don't mind but, I am putting the link below. If you don't want to use it just ignore it, but if you do then I am sure it will come in handy for you. I don't drive myself but, my mum drives me everywhere so if I do get a £30 voucher it will be going to my mum to say thanks for all the times she has driven me and my daughter somewhere.

*URL Removed*

ive had a look but do i need to say yes to some of the offers it asks you if ur interested, to get the voucher.

sorry if its common sense,i havnt got much of it.

Hi yeah sorry I forgot to mention that it's my fault sorry. I think you have to only chose 1 of the offers and most of them don't cost anything. Some of them just send some email and then you can cancel them. I think it is only 1 you have to say yes to. Hope this helps.

thank you ill give it a go tomorrow.

x

Thanks let me know how it goes and if I can help in any way.

No referral or affiliate sites on BnB please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->