Free pregnancy test :)

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Free clear blue pregnancy test, Wich i know may come in handy for many :).

Just click on the banner and fill in a real short survey then the test is yours :happydance: .

https://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/trying/

Hope I won't be needing this anytime soon....4 is quite enough!

i can't see where you sign up? It just tells you all about it?

I've found it- click on the link then click on 'home' and then a window pops up - click on that and fill in the form!

dont think its there now !! but i ordered one other day defo ! said free trail, so if i get it will give u it tans :D

honey we posted at the same time :dohh:
I found it now thank you! :hugs:

Guess what - i just got a call (don't slap me but i was playing quick scrabble against someone online and wasn't listening properly :blush: )
So I have to send a pee sample and fill in some forms and do the test and send it all back and i get sent £10 voucher - i think! Don't even know what voucher is for :dohh: Should be here tomorrow as they know i only have a few days left of this cycle so i'll let you all know!

Hi

I've just had a phone call asking if I still need a test I told the lady that I had since found out I was pregnant but she said that was fine and she would send it out anyway, once I've returned it I'll get a £10 voucher

xxx

I got one last cycle, did it, sent it back with pee sample (was BFN last cycle!) and only just got my £10 voucher. Worth it though. Wish it would have been this cycle and then i would have seen 1-2 weeks!

Hi ladie's i know this was 4 year's back now but how did you get it?

Any one got the site???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"