free tarot reading

lyns20

Reaction score
hi everyone
i have recently started learning tarot cards, ive just been reading my own one and im looking for experience in doing other peoples tarots. so if anyone can help me and have a question to ask the cards please comment with a question or mail me.
i have started doing these as a hobby, i really enjoy doing them and find it really intresting.
all i need is a question from you and i will reply as soon as i can, and you can tell me if im saying anything that is truth or not.
i will be very grateful for help
i will be back online in about 2 hours so dont be disheartened if i dont reply straight away

thank you

Hi Id love to learn to read tarot cards there are some beautiful decks and Ive wanted a reading for a while

can I ask when Il conoceive???

Thanks x

Would love one! Will I have another healthy child?

Hi Id love to learn to read tarot cards there are some beautiful decks and Ive wanted a reading for a while

can I ask when Il conoceive???

Thanks x

hi yammas
thanks for the question will try my best to answer
i see your surrounded by love and you have or will have an unexpected good fortune or luck (could signify the luck of conceiving) you have a lot of wisdom and intuition which is coming through from the cards when i pull out the effecting situation card it shows me delay, rupture and naturally. to me this is all about you conceiving, with all the cards that are coming they are saying that you wont be able to conceive naturally. i hope i have helped you and let me know how you get on
good luck

Hi. I was hoping you would be kind enough to do a reading for me. :)

My question is, Am I currently pregnant?

Thank you!

Hi. I was hoping you would be kind enough to do a reading for me. :)

My question is, Am I currently pregnant?

Thank you!

hi thanks for your question i cant directly answer the question with yes or no, but i can read what the cards tell me with your situation

the first 2 cards i look at represent a very happy relationship/marriage these two cards are based on relationships/marriage. i then go on to another card which is the ten of cups this card is in the future and represent happiness this card also have two kids playing so this could be a sign of your future?
when i look at the reason behind this question it shows me the tower which represents sadness. you may understand this card more as i dont know any of your circumstances.

i hope this helps
good luck and thank you

I would also love a reading! I was wondering if I will have pregnancy complications this pregnancy, like I did with my LO?

Thanks!

Brianne

Can you do a reading for me please on future conception? If or when is it soon etc

Thanks

Hi,

I have never had a tarot reading before, and woud like to know if I am having a girl or boy and about my relationship.
Thanks

Joanne

Hi I would love a reading. My question is will I conceive this year xx

Hey I would love a reading curious to know how many more children me and my partner will be blessed with.

Great hobby. My question is will I conceive this year? Thanks.

Hi i would love to know if the cards show any baby/babies in the future for me and hubby,thank you x

My i also have a reading?

My question is Im 40 yrs old and ttc well over a yr basically without much help. Will I ever conceive another child? or is this it for me?

I would love for you to do a reading on me as well!

About conceiving (when etc) and if twins are in my future (my grandma says she has a feeling....)
And if it will happen naturally...

Sorry that's like 3 questions...

Hi i would love a reading when u get a chance. I would like to know if and maybe if it is soon that i will get pregnant again. Thank u so much:))))

Me and my FOB are discussing becoming a couple, we were just best friends when we conceived. Do you see anything that would involve our future together/apart?
Also, do you happen to have any idea if our Baby is a boy/girl?

Hi,
I have been married for almost 3 yrs and would like to know when would i conceive.please do a reading for me, it mite sound funny asking this question but its has been a concern for me

Hi,

My question is will I be able to find the house I am hoping for in the next few years? ( a bit different from the will I have a baby questions lol as a new house is on my mind at the moment

think this should be locked, this girl never came back and its like a yr or something??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->