free to a good home

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
two children aged 6months and 2 years

no refunds or exchanges, all bids are final.

bloody nightmare today

:rofl:
mine are asleep having a nap

thank god they have been up since 4am asking if santa is coming back:rofl:

let me explain my day.

the kids woke up early
rhys wanted a yoghurt, opened it, he didnt want it
then he wanted a boiled egg, cooked him and me some eggs, he wanted the shell off his so mine went cold
meanwhile ffion is screaming because i put her in her jumperoo
then i go to eat my eggs, rhys got pissed off and threw a salt shaker at me which fell open an covered my toast with salt
then rhys decides he doesnt want to wear his clothes and strips off just in time to run to the door butt naked whilst i answer the door to a courier.
then ffion wants to hold her bottle by herself and screams when she drops in on her nose
then rhys throws a fit because he wants to put his shoes on, i wont let him so he pees on the floor on purpose
then he pushes ffion off the couch
then ffion goes to bed and i come back down to find rhys eating some chocolates that i was hiding from him
another huge screaming fit
i make myself some lunch and just as i put my soup in the microwave ffion starts crying, so i quickly make myself a sandwhich, go to take my soup out the micro, forgot the dish was hot coz i was rushing, dropped the bowl all over the plate with my sandwhich on it, so soup went everywhere burning my hand
whislt my neighbours bang on my wall to tell me that ffion is crying (they do this ALL the time)
so i quickly mop up the mess and throw my soppy sandwhich in the bin, run upstairs..
and ffion has fallen back asleep.

Sounds like a fun day. You can keep them!!!:dohh:

bugger me! my life is the same and the neighbours?I have a bitch from hell living next dr to me.they bang all the bloody time.I cant even shut my cupboard dr without her banging back.

I would take em in hun but i'm fit to bursting with 4!

oh sweetie what a day!! poor you :hugs: can't believe you neighbour does that though, bloody cheek!! x

You're not selling them too well :rofl: Hope night comes very soon for you!

rhys has now broken out with chicken pox this afternoon
refused to go to bed to take his nap and ended up sleeping on the sofa, being woken up by ffion playing with his feet did not go down well
at least ive managed to clean the kitchen
1 hour in counting until daddy gets home from work

as i type rhys is helping himself to milk out of the fridge and ffion is throwing her toast out of her highchair

woohoo!

:rofl:
mine are asleep having a nap

thank god they have been up since 4am asking if santa is coming back:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can you believe my son is saying he is bored? WTF! A wack of new toys and he's bored. :rofl:

:hugs: Sounds like you've had a right day of it.
Doesn't look like your advert's going down well, don't think I'll be puttin any offers in either.

Next time your neighbour bangs on the wall, bang right back at them!!

:rofl:Try floggin them on ebay. Anything goes on there as I don't think your gunna get many takers on here.

Try tellin them that santa is on his way back round taking back pressies from naughty little ones.

Your neighbour bangs your wall because LO is crying? WTF! They not have kids? I'd not be able to hold back on that one :shock: how dare they!

Bloody hell! Thats like something from a tv show! I think a well deserved bath is in order with the door locked! And as for your neighbours...I guess they dont have kids!

They look like butter wouldnt melt in your photos!

Your neighbour bangs your wall because LO is crying? WTF! They not have kids? I'd not be able to hold back on that one :shock: how dare they!

they do have children they have a 5 year old and a little baby not much younger than ffion!

well do wat i do bang back the bloody hypocrites.

they do have children they have a 5 year old and a little baby not much younger than ffion!
Is it the neighbours you fell out with?

Thats so out of order whoever it isI'd go mad - its not what you need at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->