Freedom strip tests....

mrshazard94

Reaction score
Morning :)
Has anyone used the cheap £1 for 2 Freedom strip tests? you can get them from Asda or Tesco etc. Just wondering if they are known for Evaps/false positives?

I did one this morning and there is defo something there but not sure if they are any good. also cant get it very well on camera so unsure if its just my crazy mind :)

freedom.jpeg

I'm sure I can see something on that hun, i haven't used the strips but used the midstream ones xx

its really strange I can see it clear as day irl but its like my camera is too bright then when I turn the brightness down it goes blurred. this is what happens all the time I get lines go out buy loads of tests and nothing comes of it so don't know what to do now!

I've gone back to it when its dried and its really strange what it looks like. so do I go by what I saw or what It looks like dried because if its dried it looks like a dodgy test lol. why cant this be simple! bloody tests

I've gone back to it when its dried and its really strange what it looks like. so do I go by what I saw or what It looks like dried because if its dried it looks like a dodgy test lol. why cant this be simple! bloody tests

I used freedom ones but not the strip ones and after they dried they looked so weird! But I’m definitely pregnant xx

ohhh good to know! going to see if hubby can pop out from work on his lunch to get me some thank you!

No idea on dpo still breast feeding so havent go periods back and were hoping to catch the first egg when its released as my periods are very irregular/ non existent anyway maybe like 2 a year if im very lucky! Got vitamins and agnus castus being delivered soon so will try a few months on that before we take a proper break from it all as its just too much dealing with the false positives! Xx

I'm trying to tweak your FRER but it's too far away. I could've sworn I saw something

I took the thing a part all I saw was a great big gaping indent. Its ok though, ill try again with some cheapies Friday and frer next week or something!

Here's the inverted pic. I'm so sorry there's no color there and that daggone FRER indent has been soooo horrible. Can't wait to see your next tests!

image.jpg

Here's the inverted pic. I'm so sorry there's no color there and that daggone FRER indent has been soooo horrible. Can't wait to see your next tests!

View attachment 1051012

Thank you for doing that :) cant seem to figure out ths invert!! I did another IC (lol i know) and theres a faint something but saw online they are bad for shadows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->