Freedom strip tests....

This mornings frer think I got one of those bad batches maybe? Although its odd because its a darker indent than yesterday but i cant tell about colour one min i see it the next its just an indent?!

20181220_090538.jpg 20181220_090447.jpg

I feel like I see something on that last test xx

I can't see anything bc it's too far away. Can you maybe bring it up closer?

Oh I think I see something..it’s quite far away tho. Good luck xxx

I def see a v v v faint line on last teat and its darker than yesterdays..fingers crossed for u. Sorry to ask this on this post..could someone message me how to start my own post? Please..i cannot figure it out x

Just done another and same indent line so def a dodgy batch!

If you are on a laptop and you going onto the pregnancy test page near the top on the right thede should be something that says 'start a new thread' or along those lines :) xx

Looks like im just a magnet for rubbish tests :( has anyome used babymad before?

Never used them before hun sorry

I still see something faint

I used babymad also :haha:

Anyway I do see a line but I always use to see a shadow on mine good luck hunni xx

Here's the inverts for you. I also cropped the FRER so we could see it better. Not sure if I see anything on the FRER, but there's definitely color on the IC strip.

image.jpg 2.jpg

Also wanted to add that FWIW, I don't trust FRER with anything but an obviously pink, blazing line. They just aren't what they used to be. I had other brands pick up before them last cycle.

Also wanted to add that FWIW, I don't trust FRER with anything but an obviously pink, blazing line. They just aren't what they used to be. I had other brands pick up before them last cycle.

Same here. FRER have gone downhill lately :(

Thank you :) ill test in a few days, ive just come down with a sickness bug so feelin a bit (a lot lol) sorry for myself!! I hope you all have a wonderful christmas and everyone gets BFP's <3 xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->