Freezing Cold Feet

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hi all. 5 dpo here. Last night on the way to bed and a little before I realized my feet were ice cold. I was walking around in the kitchen, and granted it was very cool in my house, my feet were ridiculously cold.

To the point that one of them turned white on the side. My feet usually are a healthy red color because of the blood running through.

When it was time fore bed my feet were FREEZING. The rest of me was comfortable. I turned my heat up high. And got under 2 fleece blankets, night pants ,night shirt and socks pulled up over the pants. My feet....still FREEZING.

It was not until I put a heating pad on my uterus that my feet began to warm up.

Anyone else have this during the 2ww?

Yeh I get that after ovulation all the time! One of those annoying post ovulation symptoms n always feel really cold after for days x

I've had cold feet. I actually get cold all over sometimes, then I'll get hot flashes. I'm not sure if there is any correlation to pregnancy though but I know that when I was pregnant with DD I was always hot and with DS I was always cold from the get go. Oh, and I wouldn't recommend using a heating pad in the 2ww only because if there is a zygote (aka fertilized egg) in there the heat isn't good. I know... heating pads are great when it comes to warming you up. I fall asleep with one on my back sometimes but I just thought I would let you know. Good luck! Hopefully the cold feet mean something for you!

Yeh I get that after ovulation all the time! One of those annoying post ovulation symptoms n always feel really cold after for days x

Okay good to know! I have never had that before unless I was just freezing my toes off in the snow lol.

Happened again last night. It was 53 degrees out and I had on socks and boots. I was grocery shopping and the same food did it and later spread to both feet. Weird!!! I really hope this is not a 2ww norm for me now.

I've had cold feet. I actually get cold all over sometimes, then I'll get hot flashes. I'm not sure if there is any correlation to pregnancy though but I know that when I was pregnant with DD I was always hot and with DS I was always cold from the get go. Oh, and I wouldn't recommend using a heating pad in the 2ww only because if there is a zygote (aka fertilized egg) in there the heat isn't good. I know... heating pads are great when it comes to warming you up. I fall asleep with one on my back sometimes but I just thought I would let you know. Good luck! Hopefully the cold feet mean something for you!

Wow! I would have NEVER thought that. I was always told a warm uterus was good. They probably meant naturally warm though. Thank you!

I have read that cold hands and feet are a sign of low progesterone. Not sure how true that is but if it doesn't go away might be something to look into. It can actually cause your uterus to be cold and cause issues with implantation.

That sounds interesting then, last few cycles I have had terrible cold feet at hands to point where I sit with em under body to get warm. I am a freezer anyway and always got my heating on I like my house like toast!

I have read that cold hands and feet are a sign of low progesterone. Not sure how true that is but if it doesn't go away might be something to look into. It can actually cause your uterus to be cold and cause issues with implantation.

Thank you. I was actually told by my acupuncturists that I have a warm uterus. She did a test on me and had me do it throughout the week. I place one hand on my uterus, then up to my chest, if they are both warm then my uterus is warm. She was really happy about it. I stopped going though to work independently on my health. But she said this about 2 months ago.

If one of them were cool then I was suppose to touch something else but I can't remember what lol. I pray not my feet lol. Just emailed her to ask.

Also, I forgot to say that i am on progesterone cream twice a day so it would be hard for my progesterone to be low

My feet r freezing now and I've just got into bed!

I am right here with you hun! Yesterday my feet did it again. And this time there was no reason for it. It was 53 degrees out. I had on socks, sweats, boots, a shirt, a hoodie, and a wool fall coat sooooooo wtheck?

Again it started with my right and spread to my left. They were both so cold they turned white! I have to get to the bottom of this.

Lol yes think u might need to look into that although it could just be circulation! I'm going to wear socks more now I'm post ovulation coz it gets worse now! X

Okay, so my acupuncturist responded. She says to place your hand below, and above your belly button. And also on your chest. If all of the places are equally warm after checking a few times a day for a week, you can be sure your uterus is warm. If one of these place are cold or all different temperatures then there may be an issue.

You gals should try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->