FRER 10dpo

pjmm

Reaction score
PLEASE SEE UPDATE ON PG 4

Hello all,

I'm 10dpo today and my LP is usually 14days. I am feeling really discouraged after this morning's test. I was super confident about our BD timing and having EWCM for the first time. I was looking for my wondfos but found a FRER and decided why not ?! Now I'm regretting it! lol....should I wait until after AF is due to retest ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 151
Here's a better photo

Attachments

• thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 120
I feel like I can see something faint. 10dpo is still early! Good luck hun xx

FRER's have been pissing me off lately. If you google there are lots of false negatives!

Those new FRER gave me false negatives 3 days in a row when EPT gave me blazing positive

Wow, thanks ladies!
@Ale, congrats! how many DPO were you when you got your bfp on the ept tests?

It's still early. This pregnancy I didn't get a faint positive on a frer until 15 dpo

See? Old FRERS's were so reliable! Even though I didn't get my BFP I did find lots of stories of false negatives, late positives, etc! On the flip side they also can give false positives and nasty evaps. Time for a new reliable brand to hit the market!

Hello all, I wanted to update you all. I was waiting for today (13dpo) to retest. I spotted a bit yesterday after an orgasm which was strange and then this morning I have a light red flow. I am assuming this is AF starting a day early. I inserted my softcup and haven't had the courage to check the flow. I think this is the first cycle I am properly going to have an emotional BFN breakdown.

We were at a family gathering yesterday and my sister asked DH if he wanted kids soon(we've been trying since Jan) and I just saw how he put his face down as he said yes. My heart aches just thinking about how I have to tell him AF has started. I guess it's onto cycle 8 of trying.

Ok - a bit of an update.

So I had accepted today was CD1 and updated my apps.

I finally went ahead and checked my cup and there was a big blob of ewcm with brown (old blood -probably from this am) mixed into it. I wiped and there was nothing else. I had a hard time getting the cup back in (just in case AF) which has never happened before so I just went with a pantyliner instead.

I feel very fatigued and when i was grabbing lunch a lady at subway asked if I was okay because she says I look very pale. I found $ tree test in my desk drawer and BFN.

Am I grasping at straws or should I accept this as CD1?

Attachments

• IMG_3759.jpg
    IMG_3759.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 70
Updating in case anyone is following (I hate when I'm following a thread and there's no update). I woke up expecting full blown AF, but my temp rose again this morning and there's no spotting just really creamy CM. I'm gonna see if I can wait until tomorrow to test.

Fingers crossed for you!!! Will be watching for an update! X

I think I see a faint something on both tests. Fingers crossed!

Girl! That could very well have been implantation bleeding! Test now!! Ok ok...tomorrow...if you can hold out!

Ladies, I'm losing my mind! Of course I caved and tested on Wondfo during lunch break and of course my test has a nasty dye run! Today is 14dpo...thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 54
With flash. Cramping and spotting are gone today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 34
That's a tough one... the dye run really messes with my eyes!! Hopefully your next test will be a bit clearer x

I think I'm really waiting for tomorrow FMU. If yesterday was IB then it wouldn't show up today anyway. Let me see how I cam keep my mind busy until then !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->