FRER 10dpo

Bfn FRER, ready to move on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 38
Skip FRER and go with a different brand. EPT, answer, equate...

I am just reading about the false negatives on this FRER style..just my luck!...seems like this cycle continues to be a ride. I am hoping this ride with all its ups and downs will conclude with a wonderful BFP. But at the same time, I am afraid of getting my hopes up for nothing.

I'm trying to find a moment of silence amidst the craziness to meditate and think (logically for once!) about what to do next. I am so afraid of another BFN. Maybe I'm hoping so hard that I am delaying my period for no good reason. Maybe I implanted late and today's wondfo test was in fact a BFP. I remember when I was younger I always had a feeling that having babies would be hard for me since my cycles were so irregular...here I am and let me tell you 16 y/o me, you were right! It is so much harder than what they set it out to be in health class. I feel unlike me. I think TTC is really getting the best of me. I've never desired something so intensely without the possibility of being able to do more to obtain it! I feel like I am being taught some kind of lesson, I'm just too involved with my hearts desires to listen.

I'm sorry about my rant! Thank you all for your support. I'm sure I'll have some kind of update sooner than later.

Maybe just ask the gyn for a beta? Takes the guesswork and stress out of things. I'm sorry these tests are giving you the runaround

Sorry Hun. Hopefully it's just to early. That last IC definitely looked positive

Hello gals, 17DPO today, temp still above coverline. Spotting was gone (until after we BD this morning-then i spotted for about 1 hr, now gone). CM fluctuating between dry and EWCM. This is my last wondfo test taken with SMU. I bought some digis in case AF is not here by Sunday.

Any recomendations for cheap tests that are reliable? I am a bit disappointed with the dye runs with these Wondfo's.

Attachments

• IMG_3863.jpg
    IMG_3863.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3866.jpg
    IMG_3866.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3865.jpg
    IMG_3865.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 24
18DPO FRER BFN. Took the curved test apart and can clearly see the strip with absolutely nada. I only tested to make sure I can have some wine tonight. Temps still hovering above CL. We'll see what Monday has to say. Have a good weekend y'all!

Pic of strip

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 23
Just updating because I hate when threads don't, AF arrived this morning 7 days after the initial spotting and 21DPO! At least I can move on to the next cycle. Let's hope next one is the one :) !

So sorry to hear that! FXed this cycle you catch that egg and it sticks! Hugs

I'm so very sorry to hear about your heartache. I get it doesn't comfort as much as a BFP would be but we tried for 9 months(4additional not trying, not preventing) before our first was born. It is so overwhelming and the more people tell you to relax, the more frustrating it is. Just know you aren't alone on your journey and there are those out there who understand you and how frustrating and emotional it can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->