FRER 10dpo

In natural light

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 39
I might see a shadow on the veriquick, and a thin line on the dye run but being such a bad run I can't say I trust my eyes. But the fact the spotting stopped and your temp rose are all good signs so FXed!

I feel like I might see a faint something on that wondfo! Stalking for tomorrows update. Also, I tested way lighter with FMU compared to SMU, so if it is a squinter in the morning, try again in the afternoon.
Good luck!

I would say that was implant by the sounds of things good luck :dust:

Hi ladies, thank you all so much for your support. Today is 15dpo: I had some more brown spotting this morning and a temp drop to my CL so I think this is the beginning of the end. I tested on wondfo this morning and certain angles I think I see something but if I really had IB two days ago I think I'd be getting more than shadows at this point. I'm over the roller coaster so if I don't get proper AF in 2 days I'll test again. Either way I'll update you all. Thanks again ! I have no one to talk to about this stuff but you guys !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 25
I swear i see a line on the last couple of tests you have posted hun. I was testing until the day my af was due and i got bfn the whole time. I didnt get a positive until the day i missed af and even that was a squinter. Really have my fingers crossed for you xx

Ok Ladies, I really need your expertise today, I still have some spotting. I was going to test with SMU anyway so I decided to go ahead and do it. I also took an LH test because i figured it would give my some insight. My HGC wondfo had a rye run again but it actually made a smudge on the test line.....I really don't want to get my hopes up! I am so nervous typing this. Should i bite the bullet and go buy FRER? I'm out of wondfos! I'm 16dpo today!

Attachments

• IMG_3841.jpg
    IMG_3841.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 48
it looks more like a smudge now that it's dry. I think i'm calling it a dud.

Attachments

• IMG_3846.jpg
    IMG_3846.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 39
I see your reservation with it being thick but it doesn't look runny to me. I say bite the bullet and get a frer! Fxed

Try dipping the dry test in water. It will clear the dye run and make it easier to read. You can't really rely on doing that as it could cause evaps etc but it will give you a better idea of if you should buy a frer (I would anyways :winkwink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->