Frer can you see it? **Update page 5 CB NON DIGI**

I know what you mean.. I went to my local superdrug so many times!! I think they thought I was mental! Haha x

image.jpg

There is literally barely anything on it.

I think I'll stop testing now as its put me in a right bad mood haha

image.jpg

I hate how two frer gave me a obvious pink positive and now nothing. Makes me sad. Totally got my hopes up and I totally shouldn't have :cry:

Well good luck over the next few days Hun! My lines on my superdrug looked like this when I first started testing.. So your not out yet Hun just leave it a little and try again.. Good luck x

I see lines on some and not on others. So strange.
Good luck, I hope they get nice and dark soon! X

Ok so this morning I did a non digital clear blue test this morning it's the clear blue plus (test 4 days early)

And there is a line. It is blue. But it is very faint. Strong enough that hubby can see it though?

I don't know what to do I'm suppose to be having an operation tomorrow :shrug:

image.jpg

This is the image tweaked - well within the 3 mins might I add

Also I know how some people feel about blue dye tests but it's what gave me my first positive with my other pregnancies (1MC and 1 DS - for some reason I can't update my signature!!)

I see that for sure!!! I'd say with the width of it that it's an early bfp!! X

I'm not sure what to do. Because if I'm pregnant I can't have my op but I don't want to cancel if I'm not actually pregnant! You know what I mean??

CB have always been accurate for me, but I can see the predicament. It could go either way!

Oh wow yes I see it and it looks the correct thickness. Agh what a predicament you're in with the operation. Can you call the hospital and ask them what they think?

Well with it being a bank holiday in not really sure if they are open today.. It's a Nuffield hospital so not sure on their hours maybe I'll have to pop in later and see if they are there. I'm not sure it would pick up on their tests and I don't think they would do a blood test to be honest!

Can you grab a digi today?

I haven't got DIGI but should be delivered this week hopefully! (Got them off Groupon lol)

I just took a clear blue easy (CB plus was the one I used this morning) and there was nothing on there?! I'm so confused ��

I would say you'll have to go in and have a blood test before your op. What are you having done if you don't mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->