Frer can you see it? **Update page 5 CB NON DIGI**

I can see something but it's not very clear. Good luck

We are still looking at it in disbelieve to be honest. Off to town today to get some more I think!!

I see it! I'd wait a couple of days for CB Digi, while they're sensitive the FRERs are more sensitive, and I'd get a stronger line on FRER first. It would probably be disheartening to see 'Not Pregnant' when it looks like you certainly are! Congrats :happydance: xxxx

I can't even believe it! I'm in total shock!!! I'm going to get some more tests today!

Ahhhhhhhh! I'll keep you updated. I ordered some CB DIGI off Groupon I'll wait till they come before I test on them :)

Yep and I got a bfp on a digi 2 days later.. I didn't try before I wanted stronger lines first xxx

So I just did a superdrug one and there is literally the faintest almost not there line :(

image.jpg

I had to dim the brightness to even get that (if you can even see it)

:shrug:

Did you do it with FMU or more diluted urine? That can make a big difference so early on xxxxx

Just urine from this afternoon I have peed quite a bit! will see what it says tomorrow ... So frustrating. If I'd gone off the frer (I did 2) then I would say pregnant but you never can be too sure hey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->