Frer can you see it? **Update page 5 CB NON DIGI**

Hold for 4 hours with hardly anything to drink Hun. My FRER are much darker than my superdrug tests.. But my superdrug tests detected the pregnancy first x

I'll be at work in that time I think I'll just hold off until tomorrow now. too disheartening when you get a negative I think xxx

If you get early bfps that are faint and test later on, it's very likely your per wasn't concentrated enough to show up a bfp.
My digital showed up on day I was due af.

I don't know how early or late I am as I haven't had a period since before getting pregnant with DS (he just turned 1!!!) so if I am pregnant it will be a flipping miracle to be honest!!!

image.jpg

So I did tests superdrug, lloyds and frer.

Barely anything on frer something on superdrug and something on lloyds but all incredibly faint...

Let's start with superdrug shall we

With this pregnancy my fmu was crap.. Smu was always loads better I stopped testing with fmu. I'd pee then hold for 4 hours with not much to drink and always got a darker line x

image.jpg

Frer

Some are tweaked some are not.

Now I hadn't peed for like 12 hours. I don't know if that was too much of a hold maybe?! who knows. Such a head f#%k :(

Also with the lloyds one the strip was curved for some reason so it was hard to get a picture of it lol

So I have 50 mins left to wait before I can test... Exciting. But I need a wee now lol!!! If this doesn't show anything not sure if I'll just leave it for a while. I'm out of frer and have 2 superdrug left and I really can't be bothered to go to town again plus if I go and buy any more pregnancy tests from my local chemist in sure they will think I'm crazy haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->