FRER no definite progression FET Jan 2019

Ram

Reaction score
So today is my 8dp5dt, my FRER shows definite positive, but ther don’t seem to progress day by day. I took frer with fmu on 6dp5dt, 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt. It was way darker last time even when I had a Chemical Pregnancy. test was darker yesterday and looks like its not as dark today. I had an FET in sept ended in chemical. This is my second try and its taking a toll on me. I am very disappointed. I have no symptoms except for mild to no cramps. Is anyone in the same boat? Have to go for my first beta tomorrow, but disappointed that its gonna repeat like the last time. Help!!

072AE78A-CF0B-4CDF-8645-C52D0ED6BE5D.jpeg

I see some progression! I've also heard that sometimes they look a little better every 2 days.

I see progression.. I get better results 48 hours maybe leave it a day or two and then test I know easier said than done but if you are going to drive yourself insane comparing.. give your body time for the hcg to double x good luck and i hope it gets darker for you

They are definitely progressing, you need to look at the every 2 days really. With my 3rd child the line was virtually the same for 2 days in a row, and then on the 3rd day was suddenly double the strength.

Also there is varying amounts of dye in each test and the newest one will dry darker in the next day.

Good luck x

Thanks! This thing is driving me insane! I decided not to POAS. Hope to get good numbers tomorrow in beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->