FRER out of case evap

I wouldnt trust anything that isn't obviously pink within the time frame and in the case on an frer. If it's truly a bfp you'll see it clearly in a day or so within the case and within the tine frame. Taking it out automatically invalidates the test. I've done SO many frers and some come out pink as they are exposed to air some don't. Good luck in the coming days :)

SO I did another frer just now, did NOT take it out I swear I can see a very faint line
The camera is not picking it up though. Still evap?
Honest opinions please if I manage to post I am not desperate for a baby in fact it is not the best timing right now but we are ntnp. Thank you all..so nice to be back on babyandbump.

Would have to see it to tell ya!!!!! Good luck!!!

Ooo yep I see that
My frer started like that With my last bfp

Gosh maybe it is really the start of smth. My fiancé is hopeful but it is not really great timing. But is it ever. I am excited. I lost my first born on Xmas eve 16 years ago this Xmas so a new life would mean a lot this time of year.

I have 1 frer left and might do it tonight (I am travelling so it will be a 5 hr hold haha)

The link won't work now... sad face, I'll watch out for your next one haha

I think I see something on the FRER...
:dust:

I’m not sure if I can see anything on the last frer and in my experience they always develop evap lines once you take them out of the case. I know it’s tempting but try not to! Good luck for tonight’s test :)

Oh wow. If the FRER is negative I'm thinking theres something wrong w the cheapie bc I've seen women, including myself, get evaps or false BFPs with them. Depending on where you're at in your cycle, how many days before your next period and how many DPO you are, maybe try a digital. Or just go to the doctor and get blood test. If the cheapies are giving that many false BFPs and you're obviously not pregnant I would be telling the company something bc it is so wrong.

Wow that cheapy looos bfp
For sure no idea how the frer is neg

I’d rely on the frer more though

Oh wow. If the FRER is negative I'm thinking theres something wrong w the cheapie bc I've seen women, including myself, get evaps or false BFPs with them. Depending on where you're at in your cycle, how many days before your next period and how many DPO you are, maybe try a digital. Or just go to the doctor and get blood test. If the cheapies are giving that many false BFPs and you're obviously not pregnant I would be telling the company something bc it is so wrong.
Boots cheapie has NEVER let me down, when it is negative it is negative. I have tested from the same batch recently (2 months ago) and trust me it was white. It is not an internet cheapie. BUT to make sure I went to waitrose and bought their own plus a better boots one. Will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->