FRER Question...Please Assist!! Pictures added!

Well....no pressure.................:test:

Just kidding....lol....

Took an ovulation test....negativo.....Still gonna hold on from taking the Provera till the end of the week...

Why oh why does a woman cramp and it doesn't mean anything?

Well hubby wouldn't take No for an answer tonight....lmao....guess I'll have to put the Provera off a lil longer....even though my opk was negative...it was still pretty dark considering I took it about 10:00pm...I'm hoping it will be dark again in the morning and explain my cramps and such....we'll see!!! FX!!

CD11 and my ov tests have nothing but that barely there whitish purple strip :dohh: thanks a lot, soy....whole bit of help you've done me!

No i tryed two times to get in earlier they said thats the earliest they had they are actually all booked up until march or something it started hurting after my first fall it was funny when i feel but not when i fell down the stairs with the baby in my arms woke im so sore all over so happy next wk is on its way and off to the doctor i go!!!I really hope my ics are here today!!

Yea....that will be good....I ordered my ic's the other night but I know I won't see them for a few weeks like last time...lol...
I wish you could get in sooner....time will tell right?

Yes it will i still feel pretty good about this cycle all my test have faint lines on them i know that it will turn out good i just dont wanna just full in unless i know for sure :)

I just hope they get DARKER soon....
I'm concerned about using opk's....they say the line has to be equal in color or darker than the control line....but I've seen so many lines where the color looks soooooo close, but considered negative.....maybe I should of stuck with CB smiley face ones.....lol......

I hate those ones i didnt even get a smiley face on all the days it told me to test to see if i was ovulating lol i like the dollar tree ones they work really good to me :) Men they never take no for an answer :)

I hate those ones i didnt even get a smiley face on all the days it told me to test to see if i was ovulating lol i like the dollar tree ones they work really good to me :) Men they never take no for an answer :)

I wish I would have tested the day before yesterday and yesterday....cause my OV tests seem pretty dark...especially after the cramping and bloated uterus yesterday...lol....if my tests start getting faint tomorrow I'll take that as a good sign!! My hubby's insistance might of paid off....lmao.....

Lol thats how I felt when I got that positive o test on the 26th of last month :)

Took another opk and it looks like it's getting lighter....

I'm still cramping some...with an occasional sharp pinch on my left and right side...Does anyone know how long OV pain lasts.....and Does anyone know how long a positive OPK lasts?

This whole thing confuses me....lol....

I have no idea cause i re tested like a day after my positive O test and it was way lighter then what i saw before so i have no idea the whole ovulation thing is confusing lol

yea it is....lol.....I just wish I didn't have to take pills to have a period...there's 8 years between my girls...I really don't want to have to wait that long again....I hope these tests help me....but I heard when you have PCOS it can give you false readings.....:-(

Well I apparently don't know my body at all anymore. I went to go pee and get ready for bed and when I wiped...you guess it. Stupid witch is here. That was totally unexpected as it's only CD27. Well, maybe i'm getting regular again....that would be fantastic ;) GL girls. I'll still be around.

Pam - I think they usually say that when you get a +ov test you probably ov within 4 days (including the day of the +)
Does that make sense?

Good luck!

MamaBill - so sorry she showed up :(

Well I apparently don't know my body at all anymore. I went to go pee and get ready for bed and when I wiped...you guess it. Stupid witch is here. That was totally unexpected as it's only CD27. Well, maybe i'm getting regular again....that would be fantastic ;) GL girls. I'll still be around.

Awww....sweetie I'm sorry! Stupid evil :witch:
I hope you'll still be around! I value your input (and you make me laugh/smile when I'm down).....I got a loooooong road ahead of me with all this.....will be nice to have my BNB Buddy with me!:flower:

:hugs:

Pam - I think they usually say that when you get a +ov test you probably ov within 4 days (including the day of the +)
Does that make sense?

Good luck!

MamaBill - so sorry she showed up :(

Yes it does....thank you....now only if I can decipher a TRUE positive result....It'll be all good....lol.....I guess to play it safe....if it looks remotely dark....I'll attack my husband (whether he likes it or not...lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->