FRER Question...Please Assist!! Pictures added!

lol....if your anything like me you'll be ripping open the package and hittin up the bathroom as soon as your receive them...lol...

I can see a line on my test....but better when it's not blown up....I can even text you my pic if you want....my camera phone shows it best....

So does mines how funny I could also show u my frer too lol:) sent u a message

Hey hun just saw all your pics and I can deff see something in the last pic posted on here!! FX'ed for you hope that line gets darker!!!!!

Thanks sweetie!!! Gonna give my brain a break and hold off on testing for a few days.....hopefully when I do....I won't have a problem seeing anything!

Question!!! Why are the tests that I dipped (all pic inbetween) less visable than the tests I held in the stream (1st pic and last pic)? Should it make a difference?

I dont know but i can definately see lines on your test for sure my phone lets me enlarge pictures love these new 4g phones lol but theres line i think your gonna have your bfp really soon :)

I told myself I wouldn't test till next week.....but I'm about to use my last test.....lol.....I couldn't sleep last night so I ended up buying a bunch of ic's online....can't wait to get them!!!

You know how some woman describe having that "wet" feeling.....well I'm experiencing that today.....what does that normally mean?

Did u test? Where's my picture?

I did...and my FRER disappointed me this morning....I got a white line...Grrrrrr....I'm serious....they are really losing their quality in my eyes.....

I have a feeling the :witch: is gonna show up....my bbs hurt and I'm cramping pretty bad and my back hurts something fierce.....just bending over makes me groan.....uuuugh.....I guess it's a good thing though....if she does show up at least I know my body wants to work somewhat normally....hahaha....

I tried getting a pic but I really think it's pointless.....Where's MY pic....weren't you suppose to test this morning...lol.....

No. Not this morning. My husband is home :p MAYBE Sunday...it's still too early according to my cycles...I don't want to see a negative. I'm pissy as it is.

oh okay....well I went ahead and sended you a pic....Why you pissy hun? You okay?

Ahw pam what happen I thought u were gonna wait lol im so proud of myself
i havent tested just woke got dress and went to work and honestlt I feel so much
better that I didnt test cause now I have nothing to worry about wondering if
anyone can see the lines or not wow what a relief :) well the snow has fallen I fell twice
Lol its so much snow wow I cant believe it its soooooo beautiful gl

Did u wantme to post it? I can't see anything on it :( Hopefully soon!! Oh my husband is being a jerk. And he's going away for the weekend leaving me with all 3 kids. (even though i asked him not to 2 months ago when he planned it -ignoring my feelings on it) and my youngest "tells" me he wants to go to bed then 4 minutes later he's throwing his stuff on the ground in his room and crying. UGH!!!!

Aww....I'm sorry hun....No you don't have to post it...lol...it's okay....My youngest is giving me a hard time lately...I don't know what's crawled up her diaper but it's getting old and FAST....she whines about EVERYTHING....I can't seem to make her happy....I've kind of given up on trying...if she's gonna act like that she can do it in her room....I think the terrible 2's are striking early :dohh:

I've been aching, cramping so much today....even my back....I feel like my uterus is 2x to big so it's uncomfortable to move at times....Not sure what this will lead too....if it even leads to anything....I've cramped before but now it's different...like it's....well how do I put this....feels like the cramps are putting pressure on my rectal area...:blush:....If that makes any sense....lol.....

Anyone ever experience this before and then got a BFP?

Maybe you'll be on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant" Sounds like labor pains ;)
Here's a tip...do NOT sit on the toilet and pushreally hard...it's bad for the baby to fall in the toilet...also do NOT rip the umbilical cord. Sorry, i just watchedthis today, those are the only fresh tips i have ;)

lmao....your funny....and it's not labor pains.....I used to watch that show....scarey stuff!!

Gonna head to the store later for some ovulation tests....getting ready for next week when I start the Provera...I'm certain I'll be taking it...My cramps still haven't gone away....and I just need to stop analyzing every lil thing....

This is all making my head hurt.....

Sooooooo.....Mommabill....anymore testing?

Oh my your going threw it pam sounds really good maybe take an o test and see what happens :)
im not feeling to good my self I fell 3 times today and one of those times down the stairs my butt
back and arms are so my stomach hurts like im gonna throw up I cant wait to go to the doctor
and stop all this wondering maybe ill get provera again too!

Oh my your going threw it pam sounds really good maybe take an o test and see what happens :)
im not feeling to good my self I fell 3 times today and one of those times down the stairs my butt
back and arms are so my stomach hurts like im gonna throw up I cant wait to go to the doctor
and stop all this wondering maybe ill get provera again too!

Aaah no....I'm sorry you fell....gosh the weather has been horrid...with all the ice no wonder you've been falling! Does your stomach hurt from falling so much...or are you getting sick? Isn't there any way to call the doc and see about getting in sooner? Maybe there was a cancelation!?

My doc actually wrote me a prescription for a years worth!! Maybe they can do that for you....IF you need it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->