FRER Question...Please Assist!! Pictures added!

Tested again ahhhh im such a poas addict lol my hubby just told me i have a problem and that i just need to pray and let god work it out :) I said i did and he already answered my prayers lol but i tested again :)

I'm not sure if my prayers have been answer yet...but I do pray for it....I'm impatient...lol...but who isn't when they are TTC....

I'll try to get some more tests tomorrow before the winter storm hits....but with it being so cold I don't know if I want to drag my lil one out....we'll see how it goes!!

I barley made it to the store before the snow started but early my car got stuck driving into Tom thumbs parking lot the ice is so thick on the streets cars just glide my wheels where just sliding i tryed the gas but i just wasnt moving i almost paniced but some how i kept doing it and i made it i was on pins in needles driving home its scarey outside!!!

It's nothing like that here....not even a drop of moisture yet....just freakin cold and power outages....

Oh brace yourself its gonna get nasty lol did u go and look at my latest test i think this is the one that will take me to the top :)

yes darlin....I saw it....lol....:bfp:

Think I'm gonna head to the store tonight...need a few things before it gets nasty....

Yes hun go now and while your out treat your self to your addiction lol thats sad to say what if this was drugs hahaha im so supportive:rofl:

LMAO! Your very supportive....and I appreciate it! And I did feed my addiction....3 FRER's and 2 Equate Tests....lol....I'm really gonna have to buy some IC's....lol....

i see a hint of somethin but way too close to control line

Hey hun i see a line on frer, v faint though, cud c it better when i tilted it. Ooooh i hope its the start of your BFP! I would test again today! Hope the snow hasnt hit you too badly!! Good luck xxx:hugs:

Thanks ya'll....you know what....this POASaholic.....is gettin burned out....lmao......It's gotten to the point where when I go pee....I think "crap....I should test...don't wanna waste the pee!" :rofl:

I think I need a break from all this! Maybe I'll feel differently later cause right now I'm exhausted...was up till almost 2:00am (had to be up at 6:30) so I only got a few hours! Ugh!

I took an Equate last night....I think I see something.....just not sure (I'm starting to doubt my eyes)...

Here's your newest Pam ;)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/meatballsmom/pamfeb3.jpg

Thanks Jaime...lol....you really didn't have too...lol....

Not sure if anything is really there....I mean with my tract record I see lines on everything...lol....

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/meatballsmom/pamfeb3-1.jpg

Try this. If this isn't big enough, you need glasses ;)

Dont feel bad we both do i cant help but look at my test and i know i see lines clear as day i was a tad bit sad that the digital said not but looking at my frer gave me the boost that i needed again i have one more digital and one answer left i tracked my ics and they were sent to the wrong address so hopefully i will receive them tomorrow or sat for sure so im going to hold out for sure til they get here lets see how long i last lol :)

Perfect i can see it better now and i can also see a line too :)

lol....if your anything like me you'll be ripping open the package and hittin up the bathroom as soon as your receive them...lol...

I can see a line on my test....but better when it's not blown up....I can even text you my pic if you want....my camera phone shows it best....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->