FRER Question...Please Assist!! Pictures added!

It's def pink IRL.....just faint...I was gonna go shopping but looks like I'm not going anywhere till later on....my husband took our kids to our sons basketball game and my wallet is in the diaper bag....lol....all I have is a ClearBlue +/- and I don't think it will pick anything up if I'm early.....

I know alot dont like Clearblue, but I got a good clear + at 6dpo with my last baby on one. You are more patient than me, I'd already have peed on it lol xx

I hear ya! But I don't have to pee right now...lol....will take it later....gonna try and hold it for awhile...but I'm not expecting anything to come out of it....can't wait for the hubby to get home so I can buy some more...lol...

I cant see anything hun sorry, but your control line looks really wacky, I'd say take another one tomorrow with fmu. gl! :dust:

Oooo i see a line!! Its faint but i see it!:happydance: I got everything crossed for you lovely.:hugs:

Ooo so do i lovely! I copied your pick and put lines where i can see a pink line. Hope you dont mind.:blush:

Attachments

• pams test2.jpg
    pams test2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 128
not at all....lol....gonna buy some more soon....hopefully I'll see something again!

omg. i see a line. i can't wait til u retest...man i hope it's positive!!

omg. i see a line. i can't wait til u retest...man i hope it's positive!!

I KNOW!! Me to hun....eating dinner right now....then I'll head to the store....I'm kind of scared....I haven't seen a pink line (whether faint or bold) since my youngest was born....and I've been hoping for a better part of 7 months that I would see 2 pink lines....and this is the closest I've gotten and I'm so afraid if I test again....I won't see anything.....that the test is actually faulty cause I didnt pee on it enough....I'm sooooo scared MB.......uuugh!

cant wait to see more pix, got my fx'd for you!

OooooOOOooo Pam! Im excited! get to that store already!!!!! x

Chant with me...PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE ;) I'm stinkin' excited for you!!

Omg....ya'll are making my stomach fill with butterflies....I went to the store and bought a 3 pack.....but I haven't tested yet cause I'm trying to hold it...lol...wanna make sure it's not to diluted.....

But seriously ya'll.....can it look positive if I didn't pee on it enough? I finally threw the stick away because I was obsessing over it...I took my CB and saw something faint....but as we all know they are blue and bad for false positives....haha.....if I don't test tonight I will first thing in the morning....I have family staying the night so privacy is hard to come by right now...lol....I'm still scared to test...

omg you're going to make us wait TIL MORNING?! You bought 3. Wait a couple hours. Don't drink anything. Then do one tonight. :p PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE? I'm living through u guys...

lmao.....I've seen poas pressure on other posts but never thought I'd be at the other end of it....lmao....

I'll probably test tonight.....just gotta wait a bit longer...haven't been holding it very long....

Can someone please address my concerns....can a test look slightly positive if not enough pee goes on it? It's really got me worried.....

Sorry I can't really help you out there. I would think if you didn't pee enough, then there wouldn't be enough to climb up the test strip and even activate the control line. So I would think if there was enough pee to get a control line, it would be enough for the test line as well. I know you can over saturate a test, as I have done that twice. In that case, nothing even shows up until the test dries out, and even then, the lines are all messed up and missing pieces.

there's a control line. that means it's fine. if u used too much or not enough that line wouldn't be there ;)
Chill.
And then pee.
IM SO EXCITED!! Hope you don't get stage fright from pee because you're so nervous ;)

MB your hilarious...lol....Still waiting cause I don't have to pee yet....lol....

Ya'lls thoughts make sense....I just don't get lucky very often....so I stay in disbelief till I can't disbelieve anymore...lol...I went tto Peeonastick.com and read up and she says the same thing....under saturation can NOT cause a false positive only an invalid test (like when no control line shows up) So that and what ya'll said makes me feel alittle better!

well im in the uk and its nearly 2am so will have to check back in the moring coz i cant keep my eyes open!
gl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->