FRER RANT!!! do not buy new ones!! UPDATE PG 9

No just a line.. Its a new choice one step from maxway. Kind of like the dollar tree ones but midstream

Well, that's a REALLY dark line then. lol. I got a box of Rexall blue dye today, they look just like CB, I'm actually wondering if they are same test just packaged a little different. I swear I can see a glimmer of line on it. It's so light there's no way I could get on the camera but I'm hopeful.....

Congratulations!! Omg this thread makes me feel so much better too..i took a dollar tree today and got the faintest line, so i ran out and got an frer and a clearblue +/= and the frer was negative but the clearblue came up instantly, i was thinking it was a false positive because of the crappy frer!

Those FRER are evil now! I miss the old ones

I have a frer I don't know if it's a new or old one what's the difference?x

I have a frer I don't know if it's a new or old one what's the difference?x

Old ones are very flat, the new style ones have a curve to them. They're shaped very much like the Clearblue Plus.

Hello all! Went to Dr today and confirmed it! Due January 19!! This is the test from dr

Attachments

• IMG_20160516_082139179_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160516_082139179_HDR.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 50
Thanks I am so excited!!!!

Dr test after ten min... I'm so happy my lines are getting darker!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160516_171811507.jpg
    IMG_20160516_171811507.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 33
Awesome progression! Have you worked out your EDD yet?

I'm still in shock just how rubbish your FRER's were. :shock:

Thanks!! Its January 19!!

Now that you say that I lied.. I forgot I also had headaches and bloody nose for two days which never happened in my life. My body has been sore too!!!

I know I've already told you a thousand times how happy I am for you, but I was just re-reading through, bc I got a pop up a new post had been added and noticed you said you have been getting nosebleeds. Just wanted to make sure, that even though it does't happen most of the time, it is completely normal to get nose bleeds early/during pregnancy in general bc of the change in Blood pressure and and blood changing where it goes to. Like when your vajayjay gets swollen bc of all the extra blood rushing to the area. Broken capillaries inside the nose is normal, not only bc of the changes but bc pregnancy can cause your nasal cavities to dry out really bad which combined, causes an increase in nose bleeds. I know during the middle of my pregnancy my nose would dry out so bad it would hurt at night and I would have to take vaseline and rub it inside my nose to get the burning sensation to go away and go back to sleep. I hope you dont have to experience that, or the heartburn..... Lord, I forgot about the HB.... I HAD to have a bottle of mint rolaids on my person AT ALL TIMES, pretty much my whole pregnancy. And I read while I was pregnant that there is actually a little bit of truth that "myth" HB ='s lots of hair on babies head. It said that having heartburn was not a a definitive that your baby would be born with a wig on, but that something about the hormones that are produced when a growing LO in utero is growing hair causes a reaction in your body that can potentially aggravate HB to occur. I'll have to look for the article, it was actually pretty interesting......

ANYWAYS- Now that I've talked your head off, I'm so glad you were able to go to the dr and confirm the tests, I'm hoping that we just so happened to be riding the same horse this cycle and that I'm right behind you. I ordered CB's that will be here tomorrow morning (overnighted them lol) So I guess after holding my pee all day, I could try to test with that last rexall again..... think I should?lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->