FRER RANT!!! do not buy new ones!! UPDATE PG 9

That sucks. Congrats btw. :) That's kind of why I'm afraid to buy even one test..if it's negative it's just going to make me want to buy more tests of a different brand..and then I'm afraid of a false positive. It's a headache either way.

Did you happen to try the FRER after 2+ weeks or any bleeding or missed period? I wonder if the "early" sensitivity is what fails now or just the entire brand. Sorry if that part was already covered..I didn't read the entire thread.

Now ive been mostly dry btw

That sounds like exactly what is going on with mine. It feelsl like the opening to it moved orsomething.. I know it's closed, but I can barely reach it and since last night, other than the occasional what looks like mucus plug I'm going dry.....

This thread just made me sad.
All I've read over the years is people not trusting blue dye and that FRER was more accurate for most people...now it seems this isn't the case anymore.

So what exactly should we go with now? EPT? Or just keep using multiple tests until a positive shows up?

I don't know. I think that they all are pregnancy tests. FRER isn't forthcoming with their sensitivity, which makes me not like them and they are out right liars on their advertising and marketing. The new FRRR (rapid response) clearly state on the box that it detects more than one form of pregnancy hormone, when I called, they could not tell me what that other hormone was off hand. After being put on hold for 10 mins the CSR got back on the phone to tell me that it tests for hcg. REALLY!??? Well holy crap. There is no other hormone, the packaging is is an outright lie and THEY do know that. Atleast CB is honest and has right in the insert that the test detects levels as low 25mui. So, I don't know..... Equate has a similar test to FRER and CB is a good test, just FOLLOW the RULES. Also, the 1 dollar test at Dollar General (actual dollar general, I don't know about the other stores that are similar like dollar tree, and the dollar store) is really good, it is just as sensitive, 25 mui, and I normally don't have problems with them. Just dont get it out the next day and if you see a line think you are pregnant, bc it is an evap. Other than that they are awesome. Wondfo is supposed to be good too. OSOM is another one I've heard about but they are so expensive I can't even figure out how they are on the market. They are supposed to me highly accurate and be able to detect levels as low as 5mui I think......

Lol. Wow. I hope they get sued for their false advertising and implying something that doesn't exist. That's ridiculous. Thanks for the headsup. I haven't used FRER in over a year so I didn't even know until reading this forum that it changed the product and obviously the packaging. I've seen the Equate for 88 cents so I think I'll just start there. Dollar Tree carries New Chapter so I'll try that as well.

I like the 88 cent equates too they are 25miu

That sucks. Congrats btw. :) That's kind of why I'm afraid to buy even one test..if it's negative it's just going to make me want to buy more tests of a different brand..and then I'm afraid of a false positive. It's a headache either way.

Did you happen to try the FRER after 2+ weeks or any bleeding or missed period? I wonder if the "early" sensitivity is what fails now or just the entire brand. Sorry if that part was already covered..I didn't read the entire thread.

Thank you! No I didn't try any more FRER. Just different tests. I had a tiny bit of pink blood almost unnoticeable at like 11 dpo but it was mixed it with lotiony CM. It was that one time I saw it though.

Now ive been mostly dry btw

That sounds like exactly what is going on with mine. It feelsl like the opening to it moved orsomething.. I know it's closed, but I can barely reach it and since last night, other than the occasional what looks like mucus plug I'm going dry.....

Yay fx for your bfp!!!

Just discovered this thread of yours and even though there was something faint on my cheapy, my frer test looked exactly like yours!! Now I don't know what to think!!

Test with something different! :)

Hi my name is Ale and I'm a poas addict:haha:
Taken at 1 min mark

Attachments

• IMG_20160523_181314078.jpg
    IMG_20160523_181314078.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 28
After looking at all these squinters day in and day out, I didn't even realize those tests could get that dark! LMAO:haha:

That amazingly dark!! I wonder what a frer would look like now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->