Frer reliable?

rachieroo

2 Girls, 1 boy, 2 pmps.
Reaction score
Hi ladies, was hoping to find out how reliable the older frers are? I have a faint line on a test from afternoon pee :) af due either 10th, 11th or 12th.

I had a faint line on a different test last cycle but it turned out to be an evap do don't want to get my hopes up yet.

Any advice appreciated x

20160109_104728.jpg

This is the test this morning. The line was there within the time frame but it's darkened.
Xx

I cant personally see anything but its hard to see sometimes from my phone but ifnit was here withnin the time frame i doubt its an evap! The frers are pretty reliable. And if your hormone is high then it will pick it up from any time of the day i have done frers in the afternoon before and had a bfp good luck. Keep us posted xx

i cant see anything hun but i found it really hard to photograph v.faint lines. mine started super faint. wishing you all the best x

to be honest I cant see line but I do know it hard when its faint the older type frer use to be really good but I do know the new ones are giving some people false bfp

I don't see anything either BUT no one could see my first BFP either. And it was on a FRER

Thank you for your comments. I can't see anything on this one either but it was there irl. I'll keep testing anyway :) xxx

Like everyone else has said, no other lines are showing up in the photo but FRER's for me were always reliable. Good luck x

I don't see anything hun but know how hard it can be to pick a line up on camera

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->