Frer - Update: BFN?!?

Maybe you did mishear as my hcg was 2500 at 4 weeks. Good luck x

Just looked at your previous posts, Bluewings. You didn't get a positive until 2/10/13. Is that correct? If that's the case, you'd only just be four weeks, or be four weeks and a couple days.

Your hCG could very well be just fine hon! Why did you think you were seven weeks?

Woohoo! Congrats! I pray you have a sticky bean! Keep us posted!

Just looked at your previous posts, Bluewings. You didn't get a positive until 2/10/13. Is that correct? If that's the case, you'd only just be four weeks, or be four weeks and a couple days.

Your hCG could very well be just fine hon! Why did you think you were seven weeks?

Those dates would make her 6-7 weeks? She'd have been around 4 weeks when she got the bfp x

Those dates would make her 6-7 weeks? She'd have been around 4 weeks when she got the bfp x

Thanks. Wow. I was totally off!

Bloody confusing this pregnancy malarky is what it is :haha:

I just used the calculations the doctors office and the tickers gave. They ask for teh first day of your LMP, and mine was Jan 8th, which was 7 weeks ago. My O date was Jan 28th/29th.

Bloody confusing this pregnancy malarky is what it is :haha:

:rofl: It really is freaking confusing! My mom today said that she thinks all these tests and women knowing their hCG levels only causes undue stress; that when she was pregnant they didn't tell her all this stuff despite her having TTC for 5 years! Hahaha. I think I was so stressed out over the last exam that I have no more stress to be had.

At this point, it is what it is. I will definitely update you all come next blood work results!

I just used the calculations the doctors office and the tickers gave. They ask for teh first day of your LMP, and mine was Jan 8th, which was 7 weeks ago. My O date was Jan 28th/29th.

Thanks:) Yeah, Lora pointed out my mistake, lol. Congrats hon.

Thanks:) Yeah, Lora pointed out my mistake, lol. Congrats hon.

LOL It's okay. I get confused if I think too much about it, since obviously the baby is never conceived in that first week (or two, if you ovulate later!) and so the baby is not actually 7 weeks old, but 5. It baffles me.

I'm confused now too.... :haha:

However, dates based on LMP assume you ovulated at day 14, so if you didn't ovulate until CD 20/21 then that would make you more like 6 weeks.

However, you're pregnant and that's the main thing!

even if your numbers are low now, as long as they double is all that matters:) good luck:)

You guys are very right :) This explains why with DD and this pregnancy I have a hard time getting a pos HPT!!

I did! :) I expect I won't hear anything til tomorrow as its a quarter til closing and I went in around 1:30ish this afternoon. OMG I was so anxious!

Now I'm having a minor anxiety attack about ectopic pregnancies. What if I die? OMG I need wine but I can't have any!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->