Frer - Update: BFN?!?

Hope you hear good news tomorrow! Your doctor sounds nice.xx

Pregnant! level is at 256. Going in tomorrow for one more draw to make sure levels are rising as should be.

Is 256 ok?

If levels aren't rising...what's that mean? Ectopic?

I have no idea about the levels but I just googled it and that seems pretty low. Could your dates be wrong? If the levels aren't rising, I don't 'think that necessarily means ectopic but it could mean miscarriage. I hope that isn't the case and I'm wrong about the levels xx

:yipee:

Not a fat crazy b*tch afterall!! :winkwink: Woo hoo!! Congratulations :D :D :D

:happydance:

:rofl: Louppey!

I saw that they seem low too :-/ Really discouraged about that. I hope I misheard her :-/ Now I'm worried again! Wth! Lol

:haha: Sorry I couldn't resist!

I hope you either misheard her, or it's just your dates are off. Easier said than done but stop worrying! Either way you'll know tomorrow? Or will it be the day after waiting for results etc?

Edited to add: Did she say they were concerned with your levels?

Could your dates be off? I agree that they're low for seven weeks. When did you get your bfp? Xxoo

Yep I agree, maybe you did mishear? I'm sure if you are 7 weeks with those levels, they would have said that they are low? Hope they are nice and high for your next result x

No, she didnt say anything. Very straight forward with little emotion lol.

I know when I Oed and it was on CD19 or 20, so technically the dates will be ff anyway because my period was only 4 days and I ovulated later.

Is that more normal for 5-6 weeks?

Congrats!!! I have no advice about the numbers though, but I'm sure if they thought it was low they would have said something.

Here's a chart that gives the levels for what week you are in:

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/hcg-levels.shtml

Thank you for that awesome resource Susan!

This would also explain my lack of pregnancy symptoms! Hahah.

I guess we will see. All this waiting is going to make me grow a head full of grey hairs!

No way are u 7 weeks with those numbers. I bet you're 4 weeks and your dates are off. Either way congrats Hun!!!

There's some info here re HCG levels too, although it only goes up to 30 days post ovulation. It seems people do have successful pregnancies with very low HCG levels.

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

congrats:) im so happy for you, wishing you a sticky bean:)

It's hard to think I'd be 4 weeks since I did get two positive tests and the first one I got positive would be been only days after ovulating.

What a weird thing! I feel like I vaguely remember my hCG levels being low with my DD too.

Louppey, they told me just to walk in anytime I can. DD has an appt at 10AM so ill probably have to go in in the afternoon. Idk. Maybe ill run in beforehand and demand they suck my blood. Haha

I'd want my blood sucked sooner rather than later! What time do they open? I'd be there waiting :haha:

Lol!' I'm not sure. I have to leave by 9 for DD's appt so if they open at 8 I could go in! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->