Feb 2: O'ed (most likely)
Feb 13 pm: Faint positives on IC and FRER
Feb 14 am: Same faint positives on IC and FRER
Feb 15 am: Fainter positive on IC
Feb 16: AF Due, noshowed
am: Fainter still positives on IC and FRER
pm: Negative on dr office pee test
pm: Went back for a HCG blood test, still don't know the results
Feb 17: Negative on IC (I'm out of FRERs and figuring the preg is a m/c, am not buying more)
Feb 18 just now, midday urine: Faint positve on a Clearblue Easy +/- Test

I was surprised to get anything at all on a midday test on a Clearblue easy. The online charts I found say it has the same sensitivity as the FRERs but I don't believe it to be true. I'd like to hear other people's experience between these two tests. I spent yesterday crying and have resolved that this is not a viable pregnancy but I don't understand why there is any detectable hcg in my urine at all since it was obviously dwindling earlier in the week. I can't take any pictures of the Clearblue Easy because my son dropped my camera and broke it yesterday (hellloooo expensive fix on the digital SLR), it was truly an awesome day . . . miscarriage, broken $700 camera. Awesome.

So, thoughts? Don't tell me I'm pregnant, that hope is gone, I'm juse confused about anything showing up on a clearblue easy. Are they as sensitive as the FRERs?

wow - i am having the same experience, but without the broken camera.
i too was due on the 16th and have been feeling some twinges of pregnancy - hungry, cramps - but the FRER keeps showing me a negative.
my OH swears he saw a faint positive, but it was hours after taking the test.
i too am thinking something isn't quite right, but as it is a long weekend in canada i won't be seeing a doctor until tuesday at the earliest.
i am going to buy more tests tonight so i am ready in the morning - all different brands too. i will report back!
i can't understand why AF is so late and there isn't a BFP??
let me know how it goes with you. i hope it is all good news for you.

Sounder: I hope for your sake that you aren't having the same experience . . . I'm having a miscarriage / chemical pregnancy. I had positive tests and they went negative because I'm losing it. :( Good luck to you.

Well, it turns out my hcg level was at 16 on Wednesday afternoon. So, if you figure they've dropped from there, those clearblue easy tests are more sensitive than they claim. Interesting.

oh no. i am so sorry.
i too think that i had a chemical - faint positive on thurs, fri, sat and then heavy cramping on sunday, negative and again this morning a definite negative.
no blood yet, but i am expecting it. i suppose it was a chemical??
that is the problem with testing at home so early - could have been none the wiser without those damn tests giving false hope for a few days.
hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->