Frer vs one step IC 13dpo

StarryEyes.

Reaction score
Morning everyone!

I just wanted to post this photo to show how completely rubbish the one step tests are. They are meant to be the early 10miu ones, which I got off Amazon.

Both these test were done this morning, 13dpo with the exact same fmu sample!

I can’t believe it!! Anyway, just thought it might help someone who is only using ic and not getting any lines earlier on. I first got a faint line on the frer at 9dpo and today is the first time I’ve had any hint of a line on the ic.

:dust:

3A0FC4D8-0B16-4A05-B294-A391BF81454C.jpeg

Wow..you wouldn’t even know you were pregnant yet if you just used the One Steps would you? Frer is looking great..how are you feeling?

I know, it’s crazy isn’t it!

I’m good though thanks for asking, i don’t feel pregnant at all so naturally worrying. I’m still temping and it’s not gone any higher, not sure if I should just stop that now though :shrug:

How are you? :flower:

I know, it’s crazy isn’t it!

I’m good though thanks for asking, i don’t feel pregnant at all so naturally worrying. I’m still temping and it’s not gone any higher, not sure if I should just stop that now though :shrug:

How are you? :flower:
I'm sad to be honest. Think fairly sure I had a chemical..my lines have almost gone now and my temp has literally plummeted this morning. Now cramps have arrived and sore boobs have gone..think I will get AF by tomorrow or Wednesday. I definitely had some good BFP's at one point so the bean just didn't stick. I'm grateful I suppose that my body identified a problem and dealt with it rather than a later MC.

I'm very pleased for you though. :) :) Looking forward to seeing more tests that you do.

Oh lovely, I’m so sorry to hear this. I was so hopeful when I saw your lines, it’s just cruel to have that and then for it to be taken away. TTC is hard :(

I hope you get some goods news soon, but be kind to yourself in the meantime! Sending you a massive hug! x

Morning everyone!

I just wanted to post this photo to show how completely rubbish the one step tests are. They are meant to be the early 10miu ones, which I got off Amazon.

Both these test were done this morning, 13dpo with the exact same fmu sample!

I can’t believe it!! Anyway, just thought it might help someone who is only using ic and not getting any lines earlier on. I first got a faint line on the frer at 9dpo and today is the first time I’ve had any hint of a line on the ic.

:dust:

View attachment 1085191

Oh wow I found one step shit tbh for anyone just using these they wouldn't no :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->