Friendly chatters group x

Was so good I just cried :)

Happy tears tho

X

also wanted to add, A lady just told me I could have a temp spike the day of O. Has that every happened to you? I am having cramping still, and I felt my cervix again and it feels pretty soft still. Could I be Ovulating today? even though my temp spiked up? I thought you only got a spike in temp the day after ovulation?

Yes maybe I don't know about the temp spike x

And so do you babes!!

Add your chart to your signature so I can stalk it x

I think I did it, will this link automatically update when I put new info in?

Hey everyone, I'm New to this so sorry for any confusions. Well I'm 24 and have been trying to conceive for 3 months with my hubby. Yesterday I just bought prenatal vitamins (spring valley brand) from other moms telling me it can help my chances. My cycle length seems to be 25 or 26. no health conditions that could impact my hubby or mines fertility. Every month after trying I get my hope up thinking every pain or tickle is a sign of pregnancy :nope: I was wondering what you guys think should be my next step:)

Welcome Hun have you tried temping to determine your ovulation?

No i have never tried temping how does it work?

So u take temp same time every day with a basal thermometer and as you ov temp dips and after ov it rises if yourself it stays elevated if at coming it drops you should get one for next cycle if at shows this month

I find it better than opks xx

Oh okay so I use my regular thermometer and if it dips that means I circulated? Or when it rises I ovulated? Is it gonna be a big difference? Sorry for so many questions:dohh: I have a period tracker already and it tells me my fertile days and that's what I have been following but would this temperature measurements be more accurate then the app I'm using now

there is no such thing as too many questions! we all asked a ton of questions in the beginning. You are going to want a Basal Thermometer, you can't use just a regular thermometer. I got mine from Walmart next the pharmacy area for 8 dollars. You want to start taking your temp at the same time every morning starting with CD1. keep your thermometer by your bedside because you need to take it before you move, talk, drink, use the bathroom or anything when you wake up in the morning. If you look at my chart I just posted, you will see my temps go up and down, but the lowest temp is pretty steady, and then you will see when my temp goes a lot lower than my previous lower temps, that will be the dip you get right before ovulation. then once your temp spikes back up for 3 days straight after the dip, that lets you know you have ovulated. FF will give you a red cross lines on your chart once you have those 3 days of high temps and tell you when you ovulated, mine has not done that yet because I am only on the first day of high temps. but in 2 days if my temps stay around the same I will have a red line that looks like a cross going through the middle of my chart. I will post my chart once I get my crosshairs so you can see it. and the softcups I was recommending they are menstrual cups, if you put one in right after intercourse, it keeps all the swimmers up close to your cervix for better chances at conception. A lot of women have conceived using them, I can't wait to see if it works for me. Also Preseed is a really good sperm friendly lubricant, it acts as extra egg white cervical mucus for the sperms to swim through, a lot of women have had success with that as well. So with temping, and using OPK's and softcups and preseed, you got a pretty good plan, that's what most women stick with. not counting whatever kind of supplements you want to take, you started taking prenatals so that is wonderful. I'm not taking any right now, but if I don't get my BFP this month, i'm putting DH on fertilaid and countboost, also putting us on Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen supplements, heard great things about them, they boost egg quality and help with sperm count as well. I hope I have helped you, I'm still learning too, there is a lot to learn, sometimes it gets overwhelming, but just listen to your body, you will get your BFP :)

Thank you so much! Sometimes things can be so stressful while ttc. Any other tips i should know? Ive heard of certain positions helping? I have no idea if thats just rumors or what haha. Im also in a aerobics class every week day should i cancel that membership i just have no idea if excerise would hurt my chances

Hey everyone, I'm New to this so sorry for any confusions. Well I'm 24 and have been trying to conceive for 3 months with my hubby. Yesterday I just bought prenatal vitamins (spring valley brand) from other moms telling me it can help my chances. My cycle length seems to be 25 or 26. no health conditions that could impact my hubby or mines fertility. Every month after trying I get my hope up thinking every pain or tickle is a sign of pregnancy :nope: I was wondering what you guys think should be my next step:)

So u take temp same time every day with a basal thermometer and as you ov temp dips and after ov it rises if yourself it stays elevated if at coming it drops you should get one for next cycle if at shows this month

Oh okay so I use my regular thermometer and if it dips that means I circulated? Or when it rises I ovulated? Is it gonna be a big difference? Sorry for so many questions:dohh: I have a period tracker already and it tells me my fertile days and that's what I have been following but would this temperature measurements be more accurate then the app I'm using now

there is no such thing as too many questions! we all asked a ton of questions in the beginning. You are going to want a Basal Thermometer, you can't use just a regular thermometer. I got mine from Walmart next the pharmacy area for 8 dollars. You want to start taking your temp at the same time every morning starting with CD1. keep your thermometer by your bedside because you need to take it before you move, talk, drink, use the bathroom or anything when you wake up in the morning. If you look at my chart I just posted, you will see my temps go up and down, but the lowest temp is pretty steady, and then you will see when my temp goes a lot lower than my previous lower temps, that will be the dip you get right before ovulation. then once your temp spikes back up for 3 days straight after the dip, that lets you know you have ovulated. FF will give you a red cross lines on your chart once you have those 3 days of high temps and tell you when you ovulated, mine has not done that yet because I am only on the first day of high temps. but in 2 days if my temps stay around the same I will have a red line that looks like a cross going through the middle of my chart. I will post my chart once I get my crosshairs so you can see it. and the softcups I was recommending they are menstrual cups, if you put one in right after intercourse, it keeps all the swimmers up close to your cervix for better chances at conception. A lot of women have conceived using them, I can't wait to see if it works for me. Also Preseed is a really good sperm friendly lubricant, it acts as extra egg white cervical mucus for the sperms to swim through, a lot of women have had success with that as well. So with temping, and using OPK's and softcups and preseed, you got a pretty good plan, that's what most women stick with. not counting whatever kind of supplements you want to take, you started taking prenatals so that is wonderful. I'm not taking any right now, but if I don't get my BFP this month, i'm putting DH on fertilaid and countboost, also putting us on Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen supplements, heard great things about them, they boost egg quality and help with sperm count as well. I hope I have helped you, I'm still learning too, there is a lot to learn, sometimes it gets overwhelming, but just listen to your body, you will get your BFP :)

Thank you so much! Sometimes things can be so stressful while ttc. Any other tips i should know? Ive heard of certain positions helping? I have no idea if thats just rumors or what haha. Im also in a aerobics class every week day should i cancel that membership i just have no idea if excerise would hurt my chances

hmm, I'm not sure about exercise, I wouldn't think light exercise would hurt, I mean I wouldn't do an insanity workout or anything :laugh2: but just working out regularly probably wouldn't hurt. Missionary position I heard is the best, I lay on my back and lift my butt up in the air, while we are DTD, I figured gravity works in my favor that way :laugh2: I'm not really sure of any other tips, I am pretty new at this myself, me and DH have been not trying not preventing for 2 years, but we just actively started TTC a few month back. I have a 6 year old son, but I never did any tracking with him, he was just a surprise..:laugh2: But if I find anything else new I will let you know. Hope you can catch that egg!

Whoooop I see it x

And yes will auto update x

hmm, I'm not sure about exercise, I wouldn't think light exercise would hurt, I mean I wouldn't do an insanity workout or anything :laugh2: but just working out regularly probably wouldn't hurt. Missionary position I heard is the best, I lay on my back and lift my butt up in the air, while we are DTD, I figured gravity works in my favor that way :laugh2: I'm not really sure of any other tips, I am pretty new at this myself, me and DH have been not trying not preventing for 2 years, but we just actively started TTC a few month back. I have a 6 year old son, but I never did any tracking with him, he was just a surprise..:laugh2: But if I find anything else new I will let you know. Hope you can catch that egg!
:dust:
Thank you so much! Ill be sure to keep everyone updated:happydance: sending luck your way :dust:

:dust:
Thank you so much! Ill be sure to keep everyone updated:happydance: sending luck your way :dust:

thanks a lot! I hope you catch that sticky bean!

Exercise is good, it keeps you for & healthy, just don't take up anything extra if you think you are pg & nothing too intense. Take care with getting too warm too- once pg you'll probably find you won't be up for it to begin with but everyone is different :)

Xxx

This page is full of quotes lol I got well confused xx

Morning all xxx

Argh DH is away today & we weren't up to trying last night so now I've got to wait till tomorrow night when he gets back- & I'm just into the fertile zone!! Boo! Lol :(

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"