Friendly chatters group x

hey ladies just checking up! How is everyone doing today! FF gave me my crosshairs today :wohoo: I am 3DPO this evening. 8 more days and I will start testing! I really really hope I get that :bfp: this cycle. sending lots of sticky baby dust to everyone!

Hello Hun I hope you get your bfp as well

Well I woke up to a temp drop check out my chart

We dtd for the last 4 days

The next few days will tell I guess x but with my 28 day cycles it seems correct to have ov any day

Hello ladies so finally a pos opk today and went to loo wiped had lots ewcm with blood specs in bright red blood x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
How are you feeling Hun x

i'm feeling pretty good, tired, my bb's are hurting, cramping, ya know the usual..:laugh2: I'm still having watery/creamy cm. it's like really watery but with globs of white in it. that's the only way I can describe it. I am 4DPO today. I thought you were suppose to dry up after ovulation. :shrug: oh well, I have never really payed attention to CM after ovulation before, so it might be normal for me. I guess i'm just trying not to get my hopes up because I just get let down every month anyways..I need to stop being such a negative nancy!

Yes u do be positive Polly lol

I had that when preg only way I can describe it is as clumpy white cm

Yes u do be positive Polly lol

I had that when preg only way I can describe it is as clumpy white cm

yeah. I know it's not a yeast infection. my cramps are getting very noticeable, and i'm feeling kind of nauseous. but I know it's too early to feel any symptoms. I'm going to start testing around 8DPO. I bought a 20 pack of tests so I have more than enough :laugh2: I don't mean to be all negative, I just am kinda depressed today, I feel like I could cry right now..ugh, I hate that! How are you feeling today? your ticker says you have 1 more day until ovulation, you had ovulation yesterday right?

I'm ovulating now :)

Don't feel sad I'm here to chat babes

I got some ic chests too but I find I get pos preg tests on superdrug tests before ic x

I got some ic chests too but I find I get pos preg tests on superdrug tests before ic x

yay! can't wait to see if you get your bfp. I haven't had any issues with the wondfo's I use, they are cheap strip tests. But I have 1 first response I am saving for when i am closer to my AF date. Thanks a lot for listening, I was just kinda down a little bit, but I am feeling a little better now :hugs:

Hello ladies so here we are welcome to you all

I'm Hayley I currently cd2 and looking for some lovely chatters to share ideas symptoms and conversations with!

Opening this group as I struggle to get replys on threads and don't want people to get upset like I did on here x

Feeling lonely join us xxxxx

Hey! :wave:

Thanks for setting this group up Hayley! :thumbup:
No doubt Ill be bombarding you all with questions about allsorts :blush: lol....
I joined here back in 2010 and I never had any probs in getting replies to my threads back then...but this 6months or so....I hardly get any replies :shrug: i wondered whether it was because there was just so many people on here now and alot of groups so people stay in their on areas maybe??......
Anyway, Im 'V' or 'live' as I often get called on here which Ive grown quite attached to :thumbup: im 29 and DH is 47... We have a 2yo daughter, our miracle baby after a vasectomy reversal that we were told wasnt very successful...we proved them wrong within 3months :dance:
I am now back TTC no.2 after a loss in the summer:nope:
i am currently 9dpo and got a bfn today,but im not out yet...PMA!!! :thumbup: xx

Look forward to chatting with you all xx

yay! can't wait to see if you get your bfp. I haven't had any issues with the wondfo's I use, they are cheap strip tests. But I have 1 first response I am saving for when i am closer to my AF date. Thanks a lot for listening, I was just kinda down a little bit, but I am feeling a little better now :hugs:

Good I'm glad your feeling better babes xx

Hello ladies so here we are welcome to you all

I'm Hayley I currently cd2 and looking for some lovely chatters to share ideas symptoms and conversations with!

Opening this group as I struggle to get replys on threads and don't want people to get upset like I did on here x

Feeling lonely join us xxxxx

Hey! :wave:

Thanks for setting this group up Hayley! :thumbup:
No doubt Ill be bombarding you all with questions about allsorts :blush: lol....
I joined here back in 2010 and I never had any probs in getting replies to my threads back then...but this 6months or so....I hardly get any replies :shrug: i wondered whether it was because there was just so many people on here now and alot of groups so people stay in their on areas maybe??......
Anyway, Im 'V' or 'live' as I often get called on here which Ive grown quite attached to :thumbup: im 29 and DH is 47... We have a 2yo daughter, our miracle baby after a vasectomy reversal that we were told wasnt very successful...we proved them wrong within 3months :dance:
I am now back TTC no.2 after a loss in the summer:nope:
i am currently 9dpo and got a bfn today,but im not out yet...PMA!!! :thumbup: xx

Look forward to chatting with you all xx

Hello v hope your well glad you came xx

Ok ladies so my opk is now neg so got a good timing this month as had a huge positive at lunch time and hubby was home at lunch to dtd and we done it every day for 5 days good timing :)

Last cycle ff said I oved cd 18 and I was like now way

It makes sence last cycle I oved cd 14 as hubby was away till cd 15 but as ff said it I had a bit if hope even tho u knew I oved cd 14.

How are we all tonight x

yay on getting in lots of :sex: gooooo :spermy: :haha: will you be symptom spotting for the next two weeks?

Im just getting ready to go to bed...sooner i go, the sooner i'll be 10dpo and I can test again :thumbup: lol xx

Keep us posted x

I changed my ticker tonight as well x

Think I'm ovulating today- have had one sided pain on & off all day yesterday & a bit today & had loads of EWCM this morning (at least I'm pretty sure it was that & not just SF left over from DTD at 7 last night?) so think I'll put today down as O, but BD Friday & Sunday anyway just in case... & start testing from two weeks today...

Exciting stuff!! :)

Xxx

morning! 10dpo and another bfn today but i duno, a shadow where the line should be? Yesterday was bright white, today, its like theres a shadow...no colour, no visible line, just a shadow :shrug: will do another when i get home...dont usually have a drink after 12:30 so i take it at 4ish, should be a good concentrate.... We'll see. I dont feel like af is coming but my temps have been hugging the coverline for days, never seen a chart lilke it :nope: x

Morning all

So no rise today well .10 hopefully Tomo will rise and today ov

Sorry for the bfn Hun keep positive thoughts

Have a lovely day all

My back ache is bad today lower back x

But on a fun note it's my birthday xxx

happy birthday!! :dance: have a lovely day!! Are you doing anything nice?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads