Friends :(

*hugs*

Would say leave it and hope she comes around. Or as others suggested get your Oh to talk to his brother!

Can understand the no kids at the wedding thing... we had the same rule in the day for the sit down meal, but kids were welcome in the evening. however my brothers little un was only a couple of months old, and so we said it was fine. At the end of the day he sat in his baby seat sleeping most of the time! think with ure LO being only a couple of weeks old would be harsh to ask u to leave LO with someone else

Huge :hug:, I think she is being really unfair and jealous. Everyone is different but there is no way I could have invited family and friends to our wedding and then told them sorry no kids thats what is all about, it is a personal choice though. You would think being very close family and LO being so young there would not be a problem. I think you have done everything you can hun, its down to her now, I would get your OH to speak to his brother and find out what the problem is, you really don't need the stress at the moment, hope it can be sorted out, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->