Friends

It's 10pm here! I watching it's always sunny in philly. I'm so so so wanting to change mirnas part in my siggy, but I'll wait!

Finally managed to eat something.. A couple of string cheese, applesauce, and biscuit with fake eggs, sausage and cheese inside. Yum!

What do you think? Should we do it? Lol!

Unfortunately, no. Must...control...urges... lol. I thing we have to wait for Mirna to change her status. (I hate waiting.) :haha:

EDIT: although, each time I add a graphic (baby) to my sig, I have to remove one b/c I'm at my limit! I'm going to have to get rid of a dancing bunny dammit! Oh well, it's for Mirna so ok....

Damnit I hate waiting! You can still have one dancing bunny!

Omg I'm so excited for her!

girls you're the sweetest i swear!! Cant believe ur so far away yet at this point you're the closest to me ever and know stuff much more than everyone else in my family.
Im soooooo excited and happy and confused i dont know what to think m not even sleeping well i always wake up in the middle of the night obsessing about POAS im not even working properly.
Til now No af in sight.still i have cramps though.and yesterday i had so many intense dreams. Its good signs i guess.
Im hoping and praying that af stays away!
Love u sooo much

Haha Blessed you are hilarious - NO to saying goodbye to the dancing bunny..haha.
Mirna - I am sure you are so excited! Can't wait to hear more!!
Blessed - good luck today (your preop, right??)
Hopeful - hope the US goes well - can't wait to hear about it!
ER -hope you are feeling okay today...any word on if your inlaws are any better about the baby??
Tainted - hope you are enjoying your Phil time :) Are you still throwing up?

AFM, I have a busy week at work. Which is good - keeps my mind off of ttc!! I am still 10 or 11 days away from testing...haha I will know for sure when my avatar signature thing is posted with this post. Anyway, have a good day everyone!

haha blessed just read the part about the siggies i love the bunnies lol you crackk me up! Lets wait until tomorrow and see what happens then Hopefullyyyyyyyyyyy we all change our siggies :happydance:

Mirna, post a picture of today's test! You know what? I never got strong test results with flu, it was in the evening that I always got stronger results...

Sugarlys, the bf told me that his mom ordered the same baby books that she used to read while pregnant with him for us. Idk. I guess that's a good sign? Your 10-11 days will fly by.... Mine did, oh that's right I tested every day after 5dpo lol

Haha, you ladies are such hams. :) so anxiously awaiting my US this aft and Mirna's results! My stomach is doing flips! Talk to you all soon. I think I need to try eating something.

er girl well i got a tiny bit darker line today but not thicker ill post after i come back from work m now posting from my phone.
Hopeful keep us posted about the result of ur u/s! Good luck!

Morning all! I'm drinking a LOT of coffee to try and pull me out of this drug-induced sleep. K has a cold and he's such a baby about it! I drugged him up but then wasn't sure if it would knock him out enough to let me sleep so I drugged myself up too!!!! :haha:

Sugarlys, today is the pre-op appt. I just think they take a full patient history, maybe some more blood. (They always like to take blood!) I'll figure something out regarding my sig. The other bunny will have to go once you get your BFP too! I'm glad you're able to keep busy, are you going to test early or wait for af NOT to show?

Mirna, don't worry about a thing! You're doing great and when you're ready we'll change our siggies.

ER, I think baby books is a great sign they're coming around. How can you not? Everyone loves babies! Especially when it's their own grandchild. They'll adjust, it just takes time. :hugs:

Hopeful, I'm sure the results will be great but can understand why you're so anxious. Let us know when you hear something.

Tainted, how are you?

blessed take care of urself and get away from hubby so u dont catch the cold u need to be in tip top shape for your surgery and then IVF.get well soon both of u!! Fxed for u! tell us how your preop goes..and try to make a list of ur questions so ud be fully informed(thats what we do here coz they're careless)
ER, they'll eventually come around their hearts will melt on the U/S picture sight!
TAINTED WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!

ladies i uploaded 3 new pictures for all the tests and today's test. its fun :happydance:

www.photobucket.com/myfaintpos

thanks er girl i hope i hope i hope!! pls pray for me i will have my definitive answer tomorrow dawn i will POAS on a digital with FMU!! so ill update you at night!! (evening your time!) going to sleep now!

Ladies,
I went for the ultrasound. Just one baby, thank god, and looking great! My EDD is Oct the 7th or 8th as my o and baby measurement are a bit conflicting, lol, the doc said Oct 7th and a half. Heartbeat sounded amazing, 153 bpm. I have pics but am too busy with X here to get to scanning on the computer. I will later I promise.
Mirna, your pregnant, get used to it :)

thanx hopeful!!
glad ur us went great!! show us the pics as soon as u can!

thanx hopeful!!
glad ur us went great!! show us the pics as soon as u can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->