Friends

So I napped instead of school work.... Uh oh! Then I went shopping with my sister and 6month old nephew because he's so tall he needs 18 month clothes! He's not fat, he's in the 95th percentile for height and 61st percentile for weight. He's such a cutie! Now it's time for homework and black cherry frozen yogurt

Wow, I hit a brick wall at about 4 pm. Made dinner for us, was queasy already, we sat to eat at 4:30 and I could only eat half of my already small plate. I spent the next two hours huddled in a ball on the couch feeling sick, tired, short of breath. I had left my plate on the counter to come back to and when I went to the kitchen it was mostly devoured. I think my dog had a field day. I was so angry cause there was no way I had any energy to make myself something else, I just got some ginger ale and sat down. Since I've been short with everyone, just pissed off and upset all wrapped into one, even though I know it's irrational.

Anywho, I hope it goes away soon, I really don't want to spend all my time like this avoiding friends and family...they are all going to think i hate them. My GF already told me I was mean to her for turning her down twice on get togethers. She kind of upset me as she knows what we are facing with the roof and court crap.

I need to destress, thanks for letting me vent.
Tainted - I'd prefer dopey to puking too :)
Blessed - hope your well and gearing up for things, love the dancing :)
Sugarlys - strong and positive! Keep distracted and well rested:) its your turn!
Ersurgeongirl - hoes pregnancy treating you? Are you at all in messy stage like me? Lol
Mirna - what's happening with you? I'm so nervous and excited for you. I'm shocked your holding out on tests. Clearblue should take digitals off the market, they cause us ladies to become neurotic! You should see on the pregnancy threads the ladies who are already pregnant and use one and it only says 1-2 weeks and they lose their mind cause they are 4-5 weeks pregnant. It's insane.

I am going to calm down with a nice tea and hit the hay

Well I guess this is the day for lazy. I did NO studying. I went to my friend's that recommended our RE and met her 2 1/2 month old son. SOOOO cute & it was such a great time. I spent the rest of the day doing nothing. I've continued doing nothing all night. Wait, I did run to McD's to get my sickly DH & me sundaes, does that count as something??? :blush:

Hopeful, I'm sorry you've got a friend that is giving you a guilt trip. :hugs:

ER, so happy you had a nice time w/ family.

Ok, back to continuing sitting on my butt and watch tv. :thumbup:

I didn't do much either - watched Idol and relaxed!!

I don't have much more to say other than what has been said except for that I am so thankful for you girls! You really truly make my day. The great thing is that there is always one person who needs encouragement and the rest of us are here to give it. Such positive feelings compared to some of the other "doomsday" threads!! :)
Hope everyone has a good night - Mirna - are you awake yet?? Any results?! :)

So who is the last time zone? It's either Er girl or me... What's all of your time zones? I'm just curious who the last girl is to get updates BC they are still sleeping.. Lol

TodayI thought I was gonna pass out and die of tiredness but zero nausea! Like none! And eat!!!! Omg I ate so much today ! I think I did because I actually could! I just wanted to eat everything in sight!

Mirna! GET UP!!! Lol any AF? Pee on another non digi! Lol
Blessed there is NOTHING wrong with a lazy sundae kinda day! Mmmm sundae!!! Lol
Hopeful... Sorry you are feeling this way! I haven't really had a hormonal surge! Except I get so pissy when people tell me what to do in the moments prior to vomiting! Lol BC they don't get it and I wanna punch them and zipper their lips together lol!

Oncall is usually completely quiet until fri sat sun and it's usually staffing issues! Today I've had 3 calls already and the last one is involving the police in a high behavior case... Jeesh!
Please pray I get some sleep!! Lol

Night girls... Glad I can share EVERYTHING with u!!

hopeful sorry ur so stressed :(
er yay for a nice family day
tainted soooo happpy ur not pukingg!
Blessed those r the best days ever i love lazying around! How i wish that this week ends so i can stay in bed all day
afm,NO AF the yellow cm stopped. I have absolutely noooo clueee whats happening.i poas on a nondigi clearblue i got the faintest line ever! Maybe fainter than before i guess. So i took an appointment with the family doc today at 6 p.m (am gmt+2) so its like 10 a.m your times i guess. Maybe she'll order me some blood test and its all covered by insurance.i dont want to go to my expensive obgyn and pay unless m sure im either preggo or have af to figure out the plan for next cycle.
For now, im happy that still NO AF.

Mirna - Well good news that AF stayed away!! Blessed's picture must have worked!!

I think you are the last time zone, Tainted. Actually I can't remember where ER lives...Hopeful and I are the same...Blessed may be the same or an hour behind...not sure!!
Hope that you got sleep last night and weren't woken up by the phone! Is Phil gone back?

Hopeful - sounds like a rough day - hope you are feeling better today!!!

Afm, only 6 dpo...the only thing I am feeling is tenderness above my bbs..like btw my boob and my shoulder...I am trying to remember if I lifted something heavy cuz that's what it feels like. Anyway, have a good day!! :)

EST for me, so that Sugarlys, Ersurgeongirl and I for eastern.

I'm doing better with my emotional state today, even though I had the worst sleep ever. Oh well its a new day! I'm roasting a whole chicken for dinner tonight so something to look forward to! I may even get ambitious and stuff it!

Blessed - good news, I think my friend got over it and was just acting out because she missed Xavier and I. We do have to make plans soon, I just have very limited time and energy lately. I think I may have to tell select people before Easter, otherwise this secret could cause issues. No one understands unless you tell them.

Tainted - good to hear about the food binge, I'm sure you and baby both need the nutrients now. I know what you mean about getting annoyed with ppl just before. When I'm feeling queasy I don't want to be bothered, I just shut down talking, I avoided my mothers call yesterday cause at that point I was unable to move off the couch. Not sure about the punching urge but I'd love to see it!

Sugarlys - you put that beautifully. This is one of the best most supportive groups of friends ive ever had the pleasure to be part of. I think sometimes understanding and small encouragement make all the difference, this is where women beat men every day. My DH is wonderful and my best friend, however sometimes I don't want him to tell me his solution to my problem, I just want him to feel with me.

Ersurgeongirl - I had issues with Xavier and clothes. It's funny how all manufacturers make them differently. My favorite by far are Carter's, Children's place for pj's, I stay away from Gerber and Joefresh as their short but for fat babies, lol. My son was is the higher end for height, his feet are crazy long, and his weight is middle average. Its frustrating but you find out quickly what works. Good to hear about the book. You could take it as they are passing you a family treasure, or telling you you need help since your pregnant. I'd go with the positive one, they are adjusting.

Mirna - did you take a pic of the new test? So no AF that great! A positive is a positive no matter how faint it is. Glad you are going in to doc so quickly, when will they have results for you? I hope quick, as more waiting no women wants! Good luck :)

Sugarlys and hopeful, you are just over the river from me!
Mirna- thinking of you... I hope you really really are super pregnant like I think you are

Morning ladies! I'm in mountain standard time! So the time zone before pacific!

Oh wow these pills make me so sleepy it's hard to keep my eyes open but hey! I'm eating again so bring it on!!!

Mirna! Yay no AF! I feel Sooo good about you!
Sugarlys.. Maybe that's a symptom!? I've got all my fingers crossed for you!
Hopeful.. So glad today is a better day! Can I come over for some chicken? Lol

K I need to shower!
Have a great day!

I'm in central time so I'm an hour behind Sugarly, Hopeful & ER. Mirna is 8 hours ahead of me, so 7 hours for you guys. Mirna, when do you hear from the doc??? FX'd, of course, that you're knocked up!

Sugarlys, I couldn't agree more that this thread is so much nicer than the doomsday ones. I barely go to the IVF ones b/c they're so depressing and negative.

Tainted, what time zone are you in? I know I'm lagging behind this morning but that's b/c I slept in. Perfect ending to my completely lazy day. Today I am actually going to be productive. I'm so gald you're eating. Even though the drug is making mornings so groggy, I would imagine that's preferable to throwing up all the time. Enjoy your food! :)

Hopeful, so glad that you're in better spirits. I can imagine that life w/ a toddler is all a balancing act. Maybe she could come over for a visit or something.

ER, how are you feeling?

So Tainted is an hour behind me...you are the last time zone in our little circle! This was a good idea, now I can better picture you ladies out and about. :)

i went to the OBGYN instead of the family doc i just got out!
this morning AF showed up but not full force only red CM when i wipe. the OBGYN did the U/S he said its not clear if m preggers or not and said im probably not. but he's sure it isnt AF because my uterine lining is very thick. he ordered me HCG blood test to do tomorrow morning to rule out ectopic pregnancy.and if i got my period full force ill restart a clomid cycle he said he sure it will work for me :)
am feeling fine but VERYYYYYYYYYYYYY exhausted these past days have been soooooooo stresssful for me im just glad am getting some answers now.
ill go sleep im very tired ill read ur posts and reply tomorrow.
love u girls!

Well getting some type of answer is better than no answer at all. Sorry you have to go through all of this mirna.

Mirna, I'm not going to let go of my optimism for you just yet. Good luck with the blood test! Everything is going to work out for you, whatever you may face :) XO

Made a nice dinner of roast chicken, rice a roni, and seared green beans with onion. It tasted great, but hours later my body rejected the green beans with onion. 2nd time puking this week, hope it's not becoming a trend.
Tainted I don't know how you do this all day, once is bad enough. You are superwoman!

I'm not puking yet :(

Words of wisdom: don't send a pregnant lady grocery shopping when she's having a craving... $77 of food... It was all cheese, ice cream, and Indian food!

Mirna, I'm sorry you're puking. I hope it's only these few times.

ER, you crack me up! I can't go to the store when I'm hungry either! :haha:

Mirna, you're going to be waking up soon. I hope today brings wonderful news for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->