Friends

AHH Mirna! I hope it is true!! How exciting! I definitely have my fingers crossed for you!! I am not sure when I will test.I'm not an early tester haha..can't take it!!
Tainted - how exciting!! You must be so happy!! I hope he can stay now!
ER - hope you are feeling okay today!!

Omg mirna, test tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day!!:dust::dust::happydance::winkwink:

I think sugarlys should get on the testing train too!:winkwink:

Tainted, glad to see you are still alive! :thumbup:

Hopeful, how are you feeling?:flower:

I'm doing okay, blood sugars are stable, which is great. I hope this week flies by because I 1. Want to get to 8weeks faster, and 2. Have my ultrasound on the last Wednesday of this month.

Hooray Mirna! 11dpo was when my ever so faint one showed up too :) sounds promising :) can't wait for a pic of tomorrows test, so funny that you couldn't wait either! my ultrasound is Tuesday right after our holiday Monday, not that it makes a difference for me except DH will be home making a mess too.

Tainted - yeah for surprises, gues you had a wonderful surprise right around valentines day too! Go enjoy yourself and get pampered by him, and come back after that, we can't wait to hear all about it :)

Sugarlys and Blessed - come on :bfp:'s we need. Imagine all of us are pregnant together very soon! What a success story :)

thanks ladies for all the excitement!! i just cant sleep and cant stop looking at that test making sure that im not crazy and the line is still there lol m sleeping at my mom's and im trying not to say anything unless im 100% sure that am prego and its soo hard. i just got back from the drug store and got a clear blue digital test.so i have 1 clear blue plus 1 clear blue digital and 1 cheap pink dye test.which one u think i should use tomorrow??? im thinking about the digital because i just need a confirmation and no faint lines!!
waiting for ur feedback
i just wants us ALLLL to be pregnant!! it would be amazing to be bump buddies altogether at the same time!
sugarlysss,blessed baby dust your ways!!

AHH Mirna! I hope it is true!! How exciting! I definitely have my fingers crossed for you!! I am not sure when I will test.I'm not an early tester haha..can't take it!!
Tainted - how exciting!! You must be so happy!! I hope he can stay now!
ER - hope you are feeling okay today!!

sugarlys thank you hun i wish i had the patience to wait!! i just had the feeling that id get something promising so i caved!! i have my fxed for u!

Mirna - I'd wait on the digital as I hear they take more HCG to show pregnant. The others are sometimes more sensitive for early testing. Hmm I don't know? https://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html
Have a look, clearblue has 3 on the list, two are 25 and one is 50.
Can't wait to hear the results!

Ersurgeongirl - I feel okay, just still super tired, a bit grumpy, and sick at times but no vomiting. Gingerale has been helpful. How are you feeling?

thank you for the link. they're both sensitive to 25h miu .
mm so u think i should wait on the digital? im thinking of using the same test i used today tomorrow maybe id get a darker line! and ill leave the digital for wednesday (when my period is due).the wait is so hard :(

Waiting is terrible. Good to hear they are both the more sensitive ones, it's weird how they have the CB digital and the CB easy digital with two different testing strengths. I did the same test with mine to see it show up darker each day :) I wanted to go grab a digi but decided it was a waste of money as I could see the line was there and blood test was like in the next two days. How much sleep did you end up getting?

Mirna, I agree with Hopeful to hold off on the digital until the lines get darker for a few days. Good luck hun, I have everything crossed for you. SOOO exciting! :flower:

Hey Mirna... Use the pink! Pink doesn't bleed into an evap line like blue does... I got my first faint on a pink, and had tried clearblue before got neg then a week of faint pink pos I tried clearblue again and instantly turned blue positive... Then I got a digi for fun and to see how far along I was.... Ouuu yay so excited for the possible BFP!!!
Hey preggos how ya Feelin? Tomorrow I turn into second trimester... How nutty is that?!? I still barf daily almost but feel good for most of the day!
Apparently I should feel real great soon and horny too... Lol that's what my book says of course they don't use that word!
Sugarlys Ouuu congrats on early Ovi! I so hope u caught your egger!
And blessed, my love good luck with your surgery you will do so well and be in your IVF tww before you know it! :) I'm so proud of everyone!
K gotta go Philly is making me lasagna:)

Oh and Phil has to go back we just aren't sure on the date just yet! Stay tuned ...lol!

Tainted - he'll probably leave and miss your 'horny' stage :) lol. Sorry your still barfy, not at all fun. So 2nd trimester, yeah you made it!

Blessed - what is the surgery you are having called? I like looking these things up :) I am getting excited for you and hubby, you are so very close to your dream!

Mirna - I didn't even think about the pink vs blue dye thing. Good point. Make sure you take a pic of your test against a white surface in good lighting and post for us all living vicariously through you currently, lol. I actually miss that feeling I got when I first noticed my faint line, it was a thrill :)

Sugarlys - how many days is your normal leutal phase? When is test day for you?
How many days past O are you now?

Ersurgeongirl - I had a phenomenal spaghetti dinner tonight with homeade feta herb foccasia bread. Problem was I could barely get any in after the first few bites even though I was starving while cooking it. Are you having that trouble, so hungry but no room! It's practically like I like the spoon and I'm full, forget a plate.

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a good weekend!
Tainted - glad Phil is home and taking care of you :) Enjoy every minute!! And congrats to 2nd Tri! Wow!!

Hopeful - Usually I am 15 days btw O and AF. I am now 2 days past O. I probably won't test until I don't get my AF...haha I say that now. I am really hopeful that we "did things right" this time! I actually dreamt about being preggo last night...

Mirna - clearly I have zero experience with the tests....haha I know which ones I use to get a negative but I have never used the digital....I think I would do what Tainted did..use the cheapo ones at first and then when I knew for sure it was a BFP, I'd take one of those just out of curiosity.

Blessed - yes, I am interested in know your surgery name too. Fingers are crossed that you are soon in the BFP club!

ER - when is your next us again? :)

Anyway, talk soon!

Hi everyone!

Tainted, I'm so glad Phil is home, especially if he's making lasagne! :winkwink:

Hopeful, I'm glad you're not throwing up. Did you get sick with your son?

Sugarlys, that's great you had a preggo dream. FX'd it comes true in two weeks.

Mirna, I'm going to keep checking back here tonight to see if you tested w/ FMU again. Can you post a pic?

ER, I'm so glad your blood sugars are good. When does bf come home?

I'm not sure what the surgery is called. The doc inserts a hysteroscopy (camera) and then cleans out what ever tissue he finds. I actually get a copy DVD of it! How cool is that???

Hysteroscopy is the name :) I was supposed to have that if my last try didn't take! Good luck. I've spoken to others who had it and they said its no biggie.

Hopeful, yes I have that issue too! I'm so bloated it's really pressing on my stomach+crazy hormones=brain is super confused on hungry or not

Sugarlys, I had the same thing. My dream was me watching a pregnancy test become positive. Two days later it was!

My next ultrasound is the 28th? Last Wednesday of the month! The bf comes home march 9th...? So far away! I'll be almost 10 weeks by the time he comes home

ok ladies i have to run to work i just wanted to drop by and update u
i did the pink cheap one it was negative its so cheap it doesnt even say how sensitive it is no leaflet nothing i didnt even know how to operate it LOL so i flipped out and took the clearblue test i took the day before its still the same faint line. so decided im gonna wait it out til wednesday the day my period is due and that way ill give my hormones a chance to double.
WITCH YOU BETTER STAY AWAY!!!!!
ill read ur posts at work!! and reply to all of them.

so now i have 2 clearblue tests with faint positives gona wait it out til wednesday to have the digital. And know for sure.soo nerveous am having weird cramps like pms but even worse.i have sore boobs and starting yesterday im having hot flashes my cheeks turn all red and am having a headache and a runny nose (for a whole week now)
dont know what to think.af could still show up :( sooo confuseeeddd

Mirna, it sounds good so far! I thought I was coming down with the flu before my bfp. I had hot flashes, chills, headaches, sore boobs, and cramps, and a runny nose the week before! I also felt a little faint too.... Fingers super crossed!

Morning! Mirna, sounds good just early goings. Waiting until Wed is fine, it's only not testing tomorrow so you can do it!!! :) I think if you've gotten two faint lines in two days you're on your way. FX'd you've got a sticky bean in there.

I'm not concerned about the procedure, just the general anesthetic. It's a risk for anyone but especially for me. We'll go over it tomorrow @ my pre-op appointment, it's just a risk we're taking.

Happy Monday everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->