Friends

If they don't want you to go into labor first they aim for 39 weeks usually. Let's hope baby cooperates though and moves :)
I never thought before about baby being born on thanksgiving. (Canadian thanksgiving is Monday) Interesting, something to be super thankful for.

Tainted- how did you know that you blew an internal stitch?

I'll post more later :)

here he is.....

Attachments

• DSC_0655 (1).jpg
    DSC_0655 (1).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0697.jpg
    DSC_0697.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks! He looks identical to my baby pictures except for his daddy's big German nose... Lol

Hi everyone,

First to begin i'd like to say i feel I'm going through a mid-life crisis I'll be 28 next year and i'm eagerly ready to have my little bundle of joy....

Ok. I had sex the night before I ovulated (I took an ovulation test & got the green light) The very next morning, friday sept. 21 I felt ovulation pains. My temp has been high all around the days of ovulation, even right now. My temp was 98.8 this morning. Well i went to the bathroom this morning & was surprised by the light red blood i saw (Sorry) I immediately started to cry, its like i was seeing my baby flushed down the toilet. Went to work and nothing!!! Throughout the day i only saw light red/orange/pinkish color kinda like salmon, but only when i wiped. Came home and its red again when wiping. but now nothing on the pad, only when i wipe.

Im frustrated!!!! My period is due in 2 days. Is this implantation bleeding or early period???

BTW, no cramps whatsoever, only twinges the past 2 days.

Thanks all

Hey ladies :)
So update. Had my OB checkup, I'm 39w4d. Cervix is very soft, 2cm dialated, and she was able to get right in there and poke around babies head. She said she is extremely optimistic I will go into labor on my own and it'll most like happen within a week, but if she had to shed give me the full 10 days over to try. Next Wednesday I go in (if I am still pregnant) and then we'd schedule for induction (minimal) after that 10 day mark. Wow, can't believe it's so close now! I had a feeling things were happening as some of my mucous plus came out yesterday. Well we've been connected for over 10 or 11 months talking on here. And it's finally come down to all the babies coming. Well soon Sugarlys :)
And I'm sure blessed will be following suit very soon :)

Wow Hopeful!! Very exciting :) I am predicting a Thanksgiving Monday baby!! Glad things seem to be starting on their own! How did you know about the mucus plug?

AFM, we picked up our car seat today and I got a bedding set and started to pack my hospital bag. I am finally starting to get excited to hold my baby...it only took 35 weeks ;) I am an apprehensive type and it often takes me awhile to warm up to new things...but I am finally getting there!!

Night ladies!

Oh, Latoya - when I had implantation bleeding it was just on the toilet paper one time when I wiped...it didn't show up on my underwear. Fingers crossed that that is what is was for you!

It was there onthe to when I wiped after a BM. So I checked my cervix myself and it felt very squishy and there was a bit more on my finger. Sorry if that was tmi but I just knew she would give better news today :)
Ps if you check yourself make sure you are super clean as you do not want to introduce any bacteria. I used a glove (hint, grab a few from the box next time you have an appt :)

I got my friggin period. What the eff! Ugh. And cramps to boot yay!
Also I want another baby! Just saying! Lol

Hopeful... Almost ready for baby this is sooo nutty!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!
Yayayayayay! Keep us posted and I pray for no induction!

Er girl. I sneezed and felt ridiculous pain and the dr thinks that is what happened and why I had gotten the infection! Stupid! And really 3 rounds of anti biotics.. Amoxicillin, cephlex and uhhh some other big worded one! Lol

Sugarlys it took me awhile to get excited too.. Basically the second I finished work I was excited!

This weekend is thanksgiving and I am heading with my family(weird to say) to Edmonton to my sisters, my parents are there and my brother may show up too! My sister is babysitting (also weird to say) sat night so we can go out!

Ok gotta run! Love ya girls!

And that baby is adorable! And the hair!! WOW! Jett does not have that much! At all not even close!
Congrats miss ER!

Your period already?!??? That is cruel and unusual punishment. Are you breastfeeding? I thought it didn't come back until you started breastfeeding.

I have heard that as soon as birth is over you forget all the horrible stuff and can want another baby....if YOU can forget your horrible pregnancy and birth and want another one than ANYONE can! That gives me great hope! Hahah

Both of our families live around us so we don't need to travel for Thanksgiving...my parents live about 20 minutes from us and hubby's live about 15 minutes...we are very lucky.

Happy Thanksgiving my Canadian friends!

Hopeful... How exciting! It's coming up sooooo soon!

Baby had a scare yesterday... He wasn't peeing as often, still hasn't pooped in almost 36 hours, was running a fever, coughing up mucus, wheezing, not feeding as well either. Took him to the doc, his fever broke. They took a lot of blood (omg I cried more than he did) and I have to take him back this afternoon. His fever seems to be gone thank goodness. He's peeing a lot now... Still no poopies. The doc said his nose, ears, and belly looks/sounds good. But he's only gained 4 oz since we left the hospital last week so the doctor is concerned... Especially since he originally weighed 7-11, dropped down to 6-11, and is only 6-15 now

He should be okay ER. It's good they are being cautious but it takes time to gain back weight. My son also lost over a lb of birth weight and he put it back on by his 2 week checkup or shortly after. Also you need to keep in mind that he's breastfeeding which means he uses almost all of what he eats efficiently and doesn't really have waste to get rid of. My suggestion is offer him the breast more often. Every three hours rule is more for formula babies. I fed my guy every hour and a half for the first few months of his life cause he was asking for it. Sucked for me but it's how he thrived. Breastmilk is used up faster by the body so it's not uncommon they should eat more and poop less. Keep watch on the wet diap's though. Oh and Xavier had tons of hair!

Sugarlys- thanks, I'm getting so pumped now. We dtd again last night, it was even more awkward than last time but whatever, it's our last chance to be intimate till the all clear after birth from the doc so may as well try to take advantage, lol.

Tainted- I knew you'd change your tune about other babies. It's like as soon as you spend time with your child all those previous thoughts melt away, you just want to give them everything, including siblings :) plus every pregnancy is different. So Jett has minimal hair huh? Sorry about your period. It's different for everyone. Mine didn't come back till 6months as that's when he slowed down on bf'ing and ate solids. I was happy to get it cause it meant my fertility was coming back too. Yeah for more kids :)

Happy thanksgiving :) its my due date. I am sitting here having contractions which are not crazy painful but definately enough to make me cringe. Last time my water broke, I don't know if these are timable or not cause I've got no clue how to time them. Lol. I'm sure I'll know when they keep coming frequently and for longer. Just trying to get fully packed to make sure I'm ready to go. Pretty sure it's very soon, like tomorrow morning or something.
Wish me luck ladies. Keep you as posted as I can.

AHHH! Good luck! I was thinking of you today wondering how you were doing!! I will be thinking of you tonight and tomorrow - can't wait to hear the good news!! :)

Good luck!

Well they did blood tests on Leo on Thursday, followed up on Friday. Apparently his blood work came back positive for 2 bugs, so we were sent to the hospital. Because he is so little they had to do a full sepsis workup on him, which included urine tests, nose swabs, blood work, and a lumbar puncture. I never cried so hard in my life... I was in the hallway listening to him cry and not be able to help him :(

We spent the past 48 hours in the hospital to be told that he has an enterovirus aka respiratory infection and that the two bugs were actually skin contaminants from the initial poke. We are hem and semi resting now... He still is all mucousy and coughing, which means I'm not sleeping lol. I do have the humidifier running full blast to help him though

Hey ladies. Sorry I went MIA but I had my baby girl!!! Ella Sophia was born at 3:44 this morning after a fast and furious labor. After I started the mild contractions from 5-6 Sunday 12-15 minutes apart, they got more intense and I had a nice warm bath at home, after that at like 10 they were like 5 1/2 minutes apart and getting rougher. Got K's mom over and took off for the hospital (30 min away).
Got there and they did not believe I was in labor, they made me pee in a cup saying that bladder infections can cause contractions. They asked me to get up and walk for 15 minutes at 1, which I could not even stand during a contraction and they were coming every 2 1/2 - 3 minutes. When she came back in I was 5 cm and crying in pain. Only then did she admit me, take bloods to do an epidural, and get me to a birthing room. Got the epi, but I was still apparently 5 cm when they checked me there but having contractions 90 sec apart, they were horrific and I was screaming! The epi was misplaced and didn't work!!! They gave me a nitrous mask which also did not work worth crap all. Since they kept telling me I wasn't progressing I was horrified and told them to get the doc and c section her out, just put me out. The doc came and checked and I was like 8 1/2 9cm, she broke my waters and the next second I was 10 and pushing. 4 contractions later she was born. I tore and am so sore but I'm so happy she is here. I want to kill the hospital staff for being royal screwups but whatever. Nothing in my life ever goes as planned.
Sugarlys- don't worry, it's my bad luck and yours will go fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->