• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friends

ER- Perhaps his mind will change once he lays eyes on him. For men it only becomes real once baby is here except for a small percentage of them. She is insecure about it as she knows he is a cheater and therefore realizes the same could happen to her. Sometimes priorities change and men see that it's about the child and you sacrifice for them. If he is unable to realize this then he is not a man but just a boy pretending and is going to be a hassle in your life. I prefer to hope he will realize and put his child's needs as a priority.

Tainted- so glad to hear things are going well. Glad Phil will be home soon to help with baby and get some family time in. I think December can make a beautiful time for a wedding, I'm just not a fan of cold or snow, but I find it pretty!

Thanks ladies, we feel great now that the deal is done. We have been here just 3 weeks, and I love it. It feels like home. Still needs personalizing but it's coming along.

Sugarlys- any update on that placenta.

It's so hot here! Thank god I'm not pregnant anymore!
This little boy is so wonderful! Man I love him so much! I however can't handle mom telling me that I need to do this and this... Perhaps maybe I dot wanna raise my children the exact same way she did! God bless her soul for being here to help out l, however visit is running a little long! She is going to my sisters the day Phil comes home! I need that time alone with him!

I think we are going to move.. We miss living in the country... In the woods with a wood furnace and the wilderness all around! Only issue is my job... I think that's what I'm gonna do in the next couple of months... Looking for a place to move possibly and a job in the area which we choose!

How are you girls feeling? I wonder about Mirna.. I hope her pregnancy is progressing well! :)

I've been worried about mirna too :(

Baby boy will be here tomorrow!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!

I hope your mom tones it down a notch for you tainted. Help is nice, but you also need to figure out what works for you and your son. Some people forget there is a difference with telling someone how to do it and by asking what they can assist with. Sounds nice for you living in the country. It really is all about the kids, and the less hectic lifestyle is great.

I wonder about Mirna too, as she told us she wouldnt be disappearing like that again. I hope nothing bad has happened.
I should be taking a nap right now, an laying on the couch and trying but my heartburn is not letting me :( my son will be up soon and we are heading in town to shop for new matress, bedroom set, sectional, etc. I slept on my cozy loveseat from 4am to 7 this morning as I can't take that piece of shit bed anymore. I wake up in pain, and it's not just pregnancy it was before that.

ER- well that's exciting, tomorrow huh? Good luck and hope it all goes smooth for you.
We shall see how sperm donar reacts and maybe changes his tune. Enjoy your little man.

I also am feeling the urge to beat my hubby senseless as he's got none anyways. He is doing so much to annoy the shit out of me today (his only day off) and its only halfway through the day. It'll prob get worse as we are going to his moms for dinner and she'll push booze on him. I am not fn driving again. I drove him around last night after quite a few beers, he can deal today. I am uncomfortable, not feeling the support I need from him at all. He has been complaining about me like crazy the past two days, ong it's driving me mad. Sorry, just needed to get that out. I feel like crying I'm so angry, damn hormones

Wow! Tomorrow already, ER. Good luck - can't wait to hear all about your new baby boy! We will be thinking of you tomorrow!!

Hopeful - sorry you are frustrated....I can't believe how close you are to having baby #2. You are having a c-section, right? I can't remember.
Soon I will be the only pg one left!!

I just needed a vent. He just feels so entitled to bitch when he actually does something in a day, cause normally he does nothing so this somehow entitles him. Forget thanks for brewing me coffee (second batch Ashe won't drink my decaf), oh and thanks for breakfast, lunch, dinner, thanks for washing my work clothes for me, thanks for vacuuming and packing for the baby all three times we went out today....blah I'm just annoyed when he gets in this ungrateful mode. I bawled my eyes out before we went to his moms, and he realized he'd pushed much too far, stopped saying a word.
Except in the car where he asked what was wrong with me (really) to which I explained I don't want to talk then as I can't control my tears. Whatever, he knew I'm not going to talk when I have to look presentable going to his moms, that's why he tried then....avoidance.

ER- it's wonderful to think you are having your baby tomorrow!

Sugarlys- vaginal if possible, avoid c section this time unless necessary.
I'm very discouraged reading posts online as it seems everyone is having a c section, or organizing to be induced, it's like the land of convenience babies and I can't help but feel its wrong. I know some are medically necessary but from what I can tell about 70% of the time it's not.

Guys really are emotionally inept. They just expect us women to do stuff for them and I think it's because their moms did it for them. That's just my theory though.

I'm freaking out... Omg surgery :( my first one ever. Both surgery and kid wise. Omg.

It's strange being awake and feeling...well something, even though it's not supposed to hurt. I didn't feel pain until they started pressing down on my rib cage as he was up under the edge on it. I was crying cause I couldn't breath and thought they were breaking my ribs. Besides that it was tugging basically.

That's good to know! I should try to get some sleep... I need to be awake by 4am.

Good luck ER- thinking of you today :) everything will go well. You'll be snuggling your boy before you know it!

Baby Leo is here!

7lb 11oz and 20in long! His blood sugars have been perfect with no breathing issues! He has soooooooooo much hair!

Oh good! I have been thinking about you today, wondering how everything was going. How are you feeling??? Hope that you sleep tonight! :) CONGRATS MOMMA!

Congrats ER! Glad everything went well and your boy is healthy happy and here :)
Hope things went well with his dad. Enjoy your first night with him and try to rest up and get up to get up and about quickly. Ask those nurses for help while you are there, that's what they are there for.

Everything is good... His dad stayed the night last night but then he got on my nerves this morning when I told him he needs to use the bathroom in the hallway if he was going to blow it up and he threw a fit. He left here about 1pm and he should be back about 730pm. He only plans on staying until midnight, but that's okay... He freaked out over every little noise the baby made last night. He's pretty overwhelmed... It's been a lot of firsts... First time holding a baby, changing a diaper, etc. But he did sign all the legal documents for the birth certificate.

He has sooooooo much hair!!!

Good, glad he was a part of things. That's great he dove in head first. Glad he left and gave you some space too. Blowing up over something small at this time is normal. It's a stressful time and it comes out in weird ways.

Can't wait to see some pics, ER! Hope you are feeling well today!

Tainted - how is that little one of yours??? When does Phil come home? I am sure you are just itching for him to be there!

Hopeful - still feeling good??

Quick question - the last few nights I have been so ridiculously thirsty in the middle of the night....I wake up and drink huge glasses of water to try and quench it. I had my G. Diabetes test done at 29 weeks and everything was fine - is this thirst normal?? Anyone else have it?? My next appt isn't until next Tuesday so I am just wondering! Thanks ladies - have a good day :)

Last night was a rough night, but I was doing it alone and he was really fussy and wanting to comfort nurse since he got his circumcision. So far he is passing all of his health tests.

Sugarlys, I'd consult with your doctor to be safe.... But I craved ice water through most of my pregnancy.... I'd go through a pitcher of water in record time lol

Generally it's fine to be thirsty if you drink and you can quench it, it's when you keep drinking and drinking and you can't satisfy it there is a sign of issues.
Just follow what your body needs (don't forget it is housing and sustaining an extra person) and mention at next appt. unless it gets worse or worrisome then call.
I wake up to get water at night all the time. And then I wake up a few more times to pee out what I drank, lol, so much for sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->