Friends

Heehee, it's so much fun! :happydance: It's so great that you can share your experiences with Clomid too. You're totally right, having a baby is a miracle!

K & I talked and we're going to take a trip right after I take my boards no matter what! We'd talked a little about a cabin in the mountains but with everything that's been going on, I think we should go to Vegas and let loose! Friends have said the Elvis revival show (dance routines & stuff to all Elvis music) is amazing. K loves Elvis so this weekend, after this stupid exam I'm just booking a trip. We'll go to the show and then I was thinking since it's our one year anniversary we could renew our vows w/ an Elvis impersonator. K could wear a blue tux, frilly shirt & I'll be equally tacky! :coolio:

you girls are suchhhhh a blessssssinggg!! I read your posts first thing in the morning and boy was i relieved!! Youre both so true!
Blessed,thank u for ur suggestions breathing makes me so relaxed!and im enrolled in the gym but its been a while since i went there and i was afraid that if i exercise i would lose a sticky bean if any.but i guess i could go and do some walking and cycling!! It would definitly make me feel better.i also have zumba dvds latin dacing they always make me feel better.thank u for all the ideas!! U reminded me that it WILL happen as soon as god wants it so no need to worry.As for going to vegas its suchhh a greaaat idea do it!! It will make u relax and im positive ull have a greattt time with k!

Hopeful,its such a relief to know that u went through this and still ended up with a great result! I hope to be on the same path.today i decided im eating healthy and am taking control of my eating that way when i do get pregnant i will be at a healthier weight and focusing on this goal for a while will take my mind a bit off ttc.i decideed to hold off testing until monday that way i wont be disapointed over the weekend im looking forward to having a fun weekend so ill test monday morning!!

Thank you sooo much for your nice words :) made me feel much much better!

Well I missed checking this last night, but I don't think I could have given any more eloquent or caring advice than either of you, Blessed or Hopeful. Such a nice blessing to have friends that care about each other!!

Mirna - I am sorry you are stressed. I thinking cycling and walking are completely fine if you are preggo! I hope that you are feeling better today and have taken some of Blessed and Hopeful's advice. I have no experience with Clomid, so I don't know what to say with that. If Hopeful was on it for awhile, I would keep at it. Is it expensive?

Blessed - a great idea about the trip!! It is always nice to have something to look forward to when you are working hard. When is your next appt?

AFM, I definitely am ovulating as we speak - sometimes it is a sharp pain in my side...yipe. Anyway, we BD'd last night, so fingers crossed!!!
Anyway ladies, have a wonderful Friday! (...Mirna, how many hours ahead of us are you?)

Mirna-don't be stressed. Life is yours to live! Things will happen, promise.
Blessed-awesome trip idea!
Sugarly- go get it on!!!

Last night was horrible... I passed out from a low, then ate too much and ended up high. You can read about it here...

https://persistencewithin.com/2012/02/17/dear-baby-im-so-sorry/

Sugarlys nope the clomid isnt expensive 5$ for 5 pills i need 10/cycle
im 8 hours ahead of u!! so when u go to sleep i go to work :wacko:

er girl im so sorryyyy u must have been s scared :nope:talk to your doctor and call him even if it was in the middle of the night this is urgent i almost cried reading ur log! hope u feel better. try to eat lotsssssssss of fibers to regulate ur blood sugar im no expert but eat whole grains, vegetables, fruits.. i have my fxed for u to get better!! :hugs:

Well, another exam down but I don't think I did great. Right now I'll settle for ok. I'm sooo tired I'm going to squeeze in a nap. K & I are going out tonight, I may even shave my legs! :haha: I don't think I'll wear jeans though, I'm so bloated. AF should be here tonight or tomorrow. Does anyone know if femara or clomid extend your luteal phase?

Mirna, I'm glad we could help. I wouldn't run/jog but walking, swimming, shaking you booty in your home are all great! :) We all need to vent at times or we'd go crazy. That's what we're here for! :hugs:

Sugalys, YAY for ovulation! I'm glad you BD'd, try to get another in tonight. :winkwink:

My next appointment is Tues for a pre-surgery consult. No biggie.

ER, you express yourself beautifully in your blog. I'm so sorry, it must have been so scary. How are you doing? :flower:

Hi Hopeful, what are you guys doing this weekend?

Tainted, hope all is well. That means no puking!

Have a wonderful evening ladies!

Blessed - the trip idea sounds fab, how cute to renew vows (no matter the cheesiness) especially at a time when you are facing loads of difficult choices. So symbolic of the fact that you are in all this together/forever.

Mirna - no worries, any questions just ask. Oh and it could very well be the clomid making you an emotional mess at times. It did that to me way worse than any pms could! But worth it! $5 is sooo cheap. For the 5 pills here was like $36 but most covered with drug plan.

Sugarlys - hope you caught one last chance at that eggie :) if not get on it now! :) have fun and welcome to the 2ww :)

Ersurgeongirl - be careful, remember small healthy meals/snacks every two hours or so. It's about the baby too now so you've got to focus even more! Hope you feel better.

Tainted - missing again, hope that doesn't mean your super ill again.

Mirna-don't be stressed. Life is yours to live! Things will happen, promise.
Blessed-awesome trip idea!
Sugarly- go get it on!!!

Last night was horrible... I passed out from a low, then ate too much and ended up high. You can read about it here...

https://persistencewithin.com/2012/02/17/dear-baby-im-so-sorry/

ER I am so sorry you have to go through that! I will keep you in my prayers :)

Thank you ladies, its been a very rollercoastery kind of day. Blood sugar is back to normal. Just ate some salsa eggs.... Scrambled eggs, cheese, salsa, black beans, and fresh cracked pepper.... Yum! And good for baby!

Here's the photo from the ultrasound on Wednesday...
https://mmg.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ERSurgeonGirlie/2012-02-15094252.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

awwww nice photooo!!!!!! take care of that little pumpkin!! good ur eating healthy!! make sure that instead of having 3 big meals have 6 small meals full of fibers and fruits and veggies and stay away from refined flours!! youll do just fine :hugs:
hopeful thank god its that cheap pregnancy tests here are so expensive i just got 2 clear blue tests (not even digital) for 20$!! and the clear blue opk 7 tests for 30$!! so i pay 50$ at least per month!!

blessed have fun at date night!! and do shave!! it will spice things up i wax even down there and its so damn painful!! everyone waxes around here its the norm!! but men are all hairy and disgusting lol blessed there's no chance ur preggo this cycle??

Sugarlys welcome to the 2WW!!!!!!!!! i hope its our cycle!! i have everything crossed for both of us!!

Mirna - we pay about that too here. I buy the Internet cheapies to save cause you end up going through a lot ttc. They may not be as good but I picked up my HCG at 11dpo not too shabby for a dollar test. Sorry to hear you have to spend so much. :(

Ersurgeongirl - you pic is making me excited for tuesday :)

We went and got Xavier his first haircut today ladies :) I almost cried but he was having fun so that helped me hold it together a bit. He was in a big old fashioned airplane seat with a steering wheel which he loved, the wiggles playing on a tv in front of him. He was so cooperative, minus the bouncing up and down in excitement, lol. He looks so handsome, it's a cross between a short little boy cut that can be side swept, faux hawked, or spiked. What a cutie :) sorry, just wanted to share :)

Don't you dare apologize, I LOVE hearing stories like that. I can totally picture him b/c your description was awesome. That's a smart hairstylist to have a steering wheel and Wiggles to occupy kids. Little boys are the only ones that look adorable in faux hawks. :thumbup:

AF came today, right on schedule. This cycle is when I have my surgery & then it's IVF the next! I hope everyone has a great weekend. Our date was lovely and I had my massage today, which I didn't want to end. Such an indulgence! :)

ER- such a beautiful pic!! How exciting!
Hopeful - I bet you are excited for your ultrasound!! First haircuts are adorable...I would have cried too!
Blessed - glad you enjoyed date night and the massage!! Wow...hard to believe how quickly everything is happening!!! Very exciting!

AFM, we got another BD in yesterday...I think I ovulated yesterday morning, but then we didn't BD until the evening...who knows if it was too late or not!! Yes Mirna, I am now with you in the TWW! When are you going to test???
It was so beautiful here today...sunny and -1 C. We have a holiday here on Monday (Family Day) so it is a long weekend for me! (And Hopeful :) )

Hopefully you caught the egg! Sending tons of love and baby dust to you!

Blessed, that's always good! It's time to move forward with the plans!

Had my first wave of morning sickness this morning... Didn't puke, but my stomach was pretty upset.

No no I wasn't missing! PHIL CAME HOME!!! He totally surprised me! It was wonderful! I have missed him so much!
I can't chat too long just wanted to tell you why I'm missing.... I'll update and read tomorrow! Promise!

i think i got a faint line!! I tested just now at 11 dpo (today) its the faintiest line ever! Even dh saw it! I could not catch it on camera or else i would've posted it! Ok im freaking out.im sooo afraid its an evap! Dont want to get my hopes up.it appeared in less than a minute.

hopeful awwwww how cute!! Didnt know ur boy has a french name!! Ive so many friends in paris with that name!
tainted m sooooo happy that phill came home especially now that ur in the 2nd trimester and the puking is over! Enjoy being pampered by hubby :hugs:
Sugarlys welcome to the 2ww!! I just tested with fmu its 5 a.m at 11 dpo i got the faintiest line ever or an evap! Dont know yet gona wait for couple more days or buy a digital.what do u girls think?
when r u testing?? Fxed،its our month!!!
Blessed glad u enjoyed ur date! Your much closer now to pregnancy this cycle will fly by and ull be in IVF cycle before u know it!! Ill have u in my prayers for a smooth surgery

OMG Mirna!!! I'm am hoping and praying you've got your BFP! Test tomorrow again w/ FMU. OMG< OMG< OMG!!! :happydance: [-o&lt;

Sugarlys, I hope you guys caught the eggy! So exciting that you're now in the TWW!

ER, the US was great. Sorry you're getting a little sick, I hope that you're blood sugars are all good.

Hopeful, when is your US again?

Tainted, so glad Phil is home!!!!!!! :happydance: How long does he get to stay?

Such exciting news ladies!! :thumbup:

OMG Mirna!!! I'm am hoping and praying you've got your BFP! Test tomorrow again w/ FMU. OMG< OMG< OMG!!! :happydance: [-o&lt;

Sugarlys, I hope you guys caught the eggy! So exciting that you're now in the TWW!

ER, the US was great. Sorry you're getting a little sick, I hope that you're blood sugars are all good.

Hopeful, when is your US again?

Tainted, so glad Phil is home!!!!!!! :happydance: How long does he get to stay?

Such exciting news ladies!! :thumbup:

thank you thank you blessed im veryyy excited :happydance: i hope its real!! i can still see it now!! ive kept the test to compare it to the one of tomorrow!
i love you girls and wish everyone of you gets to experience a BFP!!
fxed for sugarlys,blessed and me :baby: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->