• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friends

It's been a good lazy Sunday. Good breakfast, relaxed, had fun playing with my baby :) DH is off with boys doing the Sunday night hockey. It's good for both of us. He can get out his aggression and I get a break, get to be alone and do/watch what I please. I'm laying down now under the heated blanket, watching the Grammys. Had a nice bath earlier :) I felt queasy again today for a bit, but usually food solves it.
Hope everyone is well.
Tainted and Ersurgeongirl - any sickness? Any improvement? Anything new?
Blessed- I admire your determination and desire. Becoming a doctor is a long road, and becoming a parent in the middle, not something everyone could handle, but you? I have no doubt you'll do amazing!
Mirna - it's amazing how much in common we have yet how different we are and in how we live. What type of life do you live? I'm so curious as to cultural experience. When DH and I go away, we go overseas, rent a house, self cater and live the life :) you have to experience how things are with your whole heart!
Sugarlys- my DH could use some housekeeping advice as well. I'm pretty sure they do a piss poor job on purpose so we just stop asking them. Manipulation at its best
Anyways, I must go. I think a cup of tea is calling my name :)

I've been getting queasy if I don't eat regularly, the scent of customers at work... Foods... Etc. No puking yet

My sense of smell is going crazy! I can smell things a mile away. I made DH snake the pipes under the sink today cause I swear something was rotting in there, although I'm sure it was more me than anything! Lol

ER, I'd want to find to out the sex of the baby too. How about you Hopeful? I was complaining of a nasty smell the other night, turned out just to be DH! :haha: I certainly wish I hadn't waited this long to get my act together. It would have been a much nicer option to do one thing at a time. Oh well! Thank you for your vote of confidence, it will definitely be a team effort! We've talked about that. He's ready. Well, as ready as you can be until you realize you had no idea!

Hey everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend! I did! But I am ready to get back to work and see what I missed when I was at my conference!!

Tainted - WHERE ARE YOU!!? ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?! :) Hope you are doing well!! Keep us updated so we can live vicariously through you!

Blessed - yes, I am very impressed with how hard you work! I am sure it is not easy and would be easier to quit at times! Good for you! And, you can say you wish you had gotten your "act together sooner" but who knows what would have happened if you had of gone to med school earlier - maybe you would never have met DH, or ... who knows! There is a time and a place where everything we do just fits.

Hopeful - hope you are feeling okay today!! Haha you having your dh rip apart the drains reminds me of the time our drain got plugged...dh opened the pipe in the basement and found whole mushroom slices...haha I guess I didn't realize we didn't have a garbarator..hahha I was NOT a popular cat after that one!

ER - hope you are feeling okay - has your blood sugar been okay?

Mirna - hope you are enjoying your trip!

Anyway, gotta get ready for work! TTYL!

Sugarlys - that's funny about the drain. The strangest thing in our drain was at the last house we had. We snaked that pipe in the basement and found my hot pink lace undies in it. Lol. I had rinsed out my skivvies upstairs in the bathtub as his brother was using the laundry room, and hung them all over the shower door. Guess that pair got knocked in and we didn't notice. Older house do no protecter over the drain, DH had a shower and the panties went to the depths within. It's too bad though, it was one of my most comfortable pairs of sexy undies. Ah well:haha:
I am for sure finding out the sex. It's a surprise no matter when you find out and I think labor and delivery are enough of a rollercoaster. Plus I like to be prepared :)

Woke up with a uti which is common in pregnancy. At work now, ill post later tonight

I'm here I'm here... Sorry I had a terrible weekend! Started out by barfing on myself and Charlie on Friday! Then yesterday I had my head in the toilet what seemed to be all day! Today I am starting to feel a bit better again! 11 weeks today which means only one more week til the hormone starts to level out!!! Oh please God let me get a couple days break in between vomit days or something!
How are you other preggos doing?!? Any nausea? Any stretching? My uterus was stretching out nice and fiercely yesterday... Kinda felt like period cramps. I'm going for another ultrasound on Friday of next week! Oh and I'm totally gonna find out the sex too! I like being prepared! Phil and I were talking about going to UC Baby at 20 weeks which is the 3d/4d ultrasound that they broadcast on a website and if we do it I'll give you guys the site so you can watch it if you want! We are doing it BC his dad is in BC my parents are in NS my sister lives away and ya! Lol Plus allll you guys;)
Ok I gotta get ready for work lol!

Hi guys.

Hopeful, pink panties in the drain??? :rofl: That was awesome!

ER: Sorry you've got a UTI, get better!

Tainted, so sorry for the awful weekend. COME ON 2ND TRIMESTER!!! I would love to see an US! Just let us know!

Hi Mirna! Hope you're enjoying the beautiful area. :)

Hi Sugarlys! I know you're right about the timing. I wouldn't really change a thing b/c I would never risk not meeting K. It does, however, make things a bit hectic! Sometimes I ask him what took him so long! :haha: How are you tonight?

We scheduled my surgery for Feb 28th. I should AF two weeks later and that's when we'll start IVF! I'm glad the appointments are set kinda crazy to think I could be pregnant in April!!! That's only two months away, where does the time go??? This is a crazy week w/ a quiz on Thurs and freaking exam on Friday. I'm so stressed, K offered to give me my Valentine's Day gift this morning so I'm thinking it's a massage. He's going to the grocery store after work too...That man is a keeper!!! :thumbup:

Blessed - i know, its crazy! At least it wasn't a plumber finding them. I could've been mortified :)
That's so sweet that he's going shopping, I wish my K would do that. It's those small things that count :)

Ersurgeongirl - that sucks :( I went through a time of chronic uti's...not in a few years though, knock on wood. How do they treat it when your pregnant?

Tainted - yes nausea :( but not puking thankfully. So so tired though!!! I couldn't get myself moving at all today! I should have gone for diapers and wipes but I'm hoping I'll feel up to it tomorrow.

Sugarlys - how did work treat you? Hope you weren't playing catch up for too long.

Mirna - are you feeling relaxed and refreshed?

So just hanging out with my boy here, going to read some books and get his bath going. Have a wonderful night!

Hello ladies!! missed you!!:flower:
hopeful the panties story is so funny :haha:
as for the kind of life im having well its difficult in here!! the whole country is chaotic there's no such things as rights/respect/order.whoever got more money rules.its VERY stressful and you cannot plan for tomorrow because u never know when war breaks we ALWAYS have conflicts in the government and this is the norm here. BUT, me and DH are so happy together we try not to think of the situation and we r doing our best to escape here.DH is trying to find a job abroad and we applied for canadian residency but it takes around 5 years. allthough its a beautiful country there's so much places to go to (beach,skiing,beatiful mountains,clubing) beirut is wonderful but ppl here are disgusting the whole society is defective and they're fanatic to their political belonging and a fight on the street could happen any moment and 100 men could be there in a split of a second and you'd be unlucky if u were there.so you see its veryyyyyy stressful. i sometimes break down and cry in my car because of the driving alone they drive like maniacs here.oh and the electicity is off 3 hours a day and if u happen to be outside and u come back home u have to take the stairs (9 floors) u still pay taxes and all but for things that you're not getting. so its bad around here :cry:
the good thing im too busy to remember or think of all those things i just mentioned i barely have time for myself i go to work from 8 to 5 p.m have dinner and sleep and on weekends we plan a nice outing.

oops that was too long ill try to shorten the post a little

tainted im glad ur closer to 2nd trimester so u can finally rest!!
blessed WOW ur getting so much closer to ur pregnancy. keep us posted about your valentines day gift. my hubby gave me tickets to cat stevens concert!! and he got me flowers delivered to my work. these men are great. cant imagine what we'd do without them.

er sorryy whats a UTI?:blush:

afm im around 7 DPO and NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL!! i dont feel ANYTHING im kinda losing hope but whatever was the outcome i dont mind .i have booked an appointment with my OBGYN next week when im having AF (i hope it stays Away!!) to set the next action plan for me getting preggos!! fxed for us all especially blessed for your surgery :hugs:

Wow Mirna. What a stressful place to live. I hope you are able to leave. It makes me realize how much I take for granted living in Canada. I hope that you get your BFP soon :) What a nice Valentine's gift! Oh, and UTI is a urinary tract infection...like a bladder infection. No fun

Blessed - very exciting. I am happy for you!! And I can't wait to hear what your present is :) DH and I are celebrating tomorrow...he is working today and since he leaves for work at 4:30 and doesn't get home until 7 tonight, he won't really feel like being in the V-day spirit!

Tainted - I can't believe that you are almost at 12 weeks! I know it hasn't flown for you, but it has for me..haha. Hopefully this means that you will soon be feeling better! Is DH's arrival date still the middle of March. I hope you have a good V-day regardless.

Hopeful - hope that you aren't feeling too bad today. Haha I laughed so hard at the panties story..I'll have to tell my dh that mushrooms aren't THAT bad! Work is going great...lots to catch up, but I am just loving it!!

ER - hope that you are feeling good today! I know when I have a UTI it helps if I buy pure cranberry juice (not the ocean spray stuff....to much sugar...buy the pure stuff from a health food or bulk barn type store...its expensive and tastes horrible, but works!)

AFM, I am not supposed to O until next week sometime but I took a OPK this morning and i had two lines (these kind you need the first line to be darker than the second)..well it wasn't darker but it was definitely there, so I don't know if maybe I will be O earlier than I thought? Thank goodness for OPK or I might have missed it!

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely V day!! Talk to you tonight!!

yeah canada is a wonderful place to be in . i had a uti 3 months ago i just took antibiotic for 3 days and it was gone. ER hope it will be over soon!
sugarlys so hapy youre ovulating early this means shorter cycles and closer to your BFP hope u get it this cycle :hug:
my hubby is at work as well so no celebrations i just cleaned the house because we were staying at my parents now back home!! so ill guess we'll celebrate tonight!!
have a great Valentines everyone!

My valentine is in Virginia, working there for a month! I have school all day today... Well, school then come home to let the dog out, then run up to work to order maternity uniforms, then back to school. I'm not really feeling pregnant.... No nausea, a tiny bit of constipation occasionally, vivid dreams, and firetits. That's it... Oh and incredible bloating at night and a super sniffer (sitting next to a smoker on the bus from the employee parking lot to work is horrid!) and exhaustion..... Okay maybe in feel a tiny bit pregnant lol!

How is everyone else feeling? When's testing day? I know we are getting close to that time!

Morning ladies! :wave:

It was a gift card to a spa. :happydance: Of course, he'd love for me to spend it on a bikini wax, but that's not gonna happen! I'm going for a massage!

Mirna, you have painted such a vivid picture of your country, thank you. I can see how much you love it but need to get away. I wish I could just get you two over here! If Canadian residency takes five years, when did you apply? I agree w/ Sugarly, I often take for granted living in the US.

Don't give up b/c I know that Tainted didn't have any symptoms at all either! 7 DPO is around the time the little bean may implant so it's still way early. FX'd you get your BFP!

Sugarlys, I think it's a very good idea to celebrate V day when it's good for the two of you. It's supposed to be fun so no worries about when you guys play. :)

I'm so glad you are using OPKs, be sure to test this afternoon too! YAY, for earlier ovulation! Maybe you guys will need to get into the V-day spirit for a little :sex:

ER, sorry BF is gone right now. Although you have your little bean to be your valentine. Give baby hugs all day...although people might think you're consoling yourself on V-day! :winkwink: Hope you're feeling better today. I won't be testing unless I feel like using up the remaining HPTs I've got. So if I can't resist the urge to POAS, maybe Sat morning b/c that's when AF is due.

Hi Hopeful! Hope you are having a lovely morning with your boy.

Tainted, HI!!!

Everyone, have a lovely day and I'll talk to you guys tonight!

blessed loved your gift i got the spa gift on my bday last november still didnt use it!
might consider going next month!!Good luck on your testing!!lots and lots of baby dust your way maybe you wont be needing any procedures!
AFM im hopeful!! ill be testing next tuesday unless af reared her ugly face!!
ER girl pamper yourself!! watch nice valentines movies and RELAXXX take time for yourself :) what are you doing about UTI?? what did the doc say?

As for this stupid uti, I'm taking cranberry pills, an antibiotic, drinking 3 liters of water a day and peeing every 2 hours even if I don't have to

Ok, either the extra progesterone from having two eggies or the med I'm taking to increase my thyroid action has been making me pit all damn day!!! My hands are icicles as usual but my underarms are a swamp! (Sorry, tmi!) This is annoying & bit embarrassing too! :blush:

(Is "pit" US slang? I mean my armpits are sweating. But just my armpits, all day. Weird. :wacko:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->