• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friends

Haha I've heard them called "pits" but I have never heard 'I have been pitting all day" before...!

Same OPK tonight - first line is light but is visible

Hello ladies,
Valentines has been good. K bought me roses and dark chocolate. I made him a great dinner with a heart shaped cake to top it off. Glazed ham, garlic mashed potatos, steamed veg. The cake was a brownie base with a layer of marshmallow cream, then a marble cake, with butter cream pink icing over the sides and topped with chocholate ganache which drizzled down the sides. It was so good for an experiment :) man do I love baking!

No new symptoms to report. All is the same, maybe even a bit milder.

Mirna - wow, I was not expecting that answer. You have opened my eyes and I definately am lucky for he freedoms and peace here in Canada. I often think of moving someday but it's so hard to imagine when things here are pretty comfortable. Please take care of yourself and once your pregnant, your little bean too! We'd be happy to have you in Canada!

Ersurgeongirl - I didn't know if they treated the same way eith antibiotic while pregnant or not. Yeah I would take the cranberry pills too, and yogurt is great for healthy bacteria balance. Hope you are feeling better.

Blessed - wow the plans for the IVF are coming together fast! That so exciting for you and K :) I think you are going to fare just fine. Keep positive and know it will happen :)

Tainted - you poor thing with the sickness, hope it's over in a week or less. It would make things so much easier for you and you deserve a break.

Hahahahahah!!!! I literally laughed outloud to firetits! I love it!! I totally had those til probably week 7-8 then it tapered off! I hope your uti is getting better that doesn't sound fun!
Hopeful.... I hate you! Well not really lol I'm envious of your wellness!! Lol but I'm glad u don't have to go thru this either! I starting throwing up around 6.3 weeksish!
Jealous of all of your vday celebrations! I laid in bed and watched a movie with Charlie and a headache! Things are getting better but I still barf every single morning and it's more of a rush now I can't do my routine... And have to try and hold my pee while I'm getting sick! Blah!
The new thing now is crazy pimples... Like serious jr. High pizza face! I didn't have pimples growing up.. So I don't get it! Everyone says that's a sign of a girl! Old wives tale I guess!
Blessed... Never heard the term but Im totally stealing it so that I confuse everyone! Even tho I freeze lately not even close to hot!lol how the battle and how are ya doing with it all?!?
Mirna.. Yay Canada!!!! Come live in Calgary with me so ours kids can grow up together! You'll love it!!!
Sugar! He's still away and the return date seems to change daily so we shall see! I hope soon BC I miss him and I need some physical support here!! I'm struggling with my anxiety often! And thats what happened with my opk... First one I peed on was a pos and it slowly got lighter and then negative! And I o'd later than normal... So maybe u were early!!! :):):)
K preggo needs sleep!
Love ya girls! Happy valentines day!!! :)

Morning lovely ladies!

Hopeful, that dinner sounds wonderful! It's great that you bake, K's a lucky man! I'm glad your pregnancy is going so smoothly, it's a nice contrast to poor Tainted! I am much more positive about all IVF now that it's planned/scheduled. The other night K said he wanted to go with it "Full steam ahead!" That was wonderful to hear. The only scary thing is that even w/ 3 or 4 embryos implanted, there's just a 50/50 chance that we wind up with a baby. I try not to spend too much time worry about that b/c there's nothing we can do.

Hi Mirna, how are you? You should definitely use a massage gift certificate! It's one of my favorite things to do. Our RE suggested acupuncture for the month we do IVF but it's SO expensive! I'm going to do it to try and improve our chances but I've never tried it before. Hope it's relaxing! When is the Cat Stevens concert?

ER, I agree that the time IS flying by. I remember when Tainted was wondering what was going on b/c AF hadn't showed up! Now look at you three! How much fun is this? FX'd that the rest of us will be adding to the brood in the next few months.

Tainted, hiya girlfriend. It doesn't seem fair that you are so sick & you're face is breaking out! I'm so hoping this ends at 12 weeks!!! :hugs: You are more than welcome to steal the term, you can even take the real thing from me! :haha: I never pit so that's why I'm blaming the new hormones. The funniest thing was that my hands were freezing as usual! I used extra deodorant today! :winkwink:

Sugarlys, KEEP testing! Mine get slowly darker for about four days!!! Let us know how things progress. Be sure to BD at least every other day! :thumbup:

Ok, ladies, off to the books. Have a lovely day, I'll post tonight.

Just had my first ultrasound. Everything looks great... got to see the sac and a healthy yolk sac. Still too early to see baby or heartbeat.

I HAVEN'T THROWN UP TODAY!!!!!! How freakin wonderful is that?!? Holy crapper! I went to a relaxation and meditation class this morning as well! Oh man I recommend all of you ladies do that! I even ate lunch! Holla! Blessed I really reccomend somethin like that for you! Too bad you weren't closer my mom is an acupuncturist! And she loves to do it so does it for free to me and my friends!
Yay ER for the healthy yolk sac!
Ok gotta get back to work update more later!

Yay for not puking!!

I've decided that I'm going to start wearing the maternity uniform at work starting tomorrow, even though I feel a bit weird because what if I lose the baby? People will know and idk how I'd handle that.

Ersurgeongirl - I'm curious, do you not fit in your usual ones or you just want to get a feel for the?

Tainted - good days are the best days, hooray for not praying to the porcelain gods today!

I'm super bloated in the evening, when I work, to the point where my regular uniform pants are tight and I have to unlatch them. I've been wearing a sweater over my pants so no one can tell they are unhooked. If I leave them hooked it presses on my stomach which makes me feel queasy and or heartburn.

Ah I see :) I'm pretty bloated too but still fit in my clothes. Maternity wear is so cozy, your gonna love it !

I hope so, I do a lot of physical work at my job and I know the shirts are like tents... So I'm hoping to be a bit more comfortable.

According to my OPK I am ovulating soon! So surprised that it is a week early! Maybe this is goodbye to 39 day cycles!!

Yay for earlier ovulation! Yay for not puking! Yay for great ultrasounds!

This is all great news ladies, keep it coming. :thumbup: I'm much more bloated this month than usual, again I'm blaming extra progesterone. I wish I had some maternity pants to fit my Buddha belly! :haha:

Tainted, I'm so happy you didn't puke. I definitely need to work in some exercise/relaxing time. I'm working on it!

ER, that's wonderful your ultrasound looked great. Were you able to send bf a pic?

Sugarlys,that's awesome you're ovulating earlier than usual. FX'd that this would become a permanent thing but it isn't necessary b/c you're going to catch that eggy this month! :)

Have a great day ladies!

hello ladies!! its 2 am anD i cant sleep thinking what if m not pregnant its crushing me today am 10 dpo.ive gained around 5 pounds the last 2 months bcoz of all the clomid and progesterone supplements and its killing me since m already overweight and gaining weight makes my whole body go out of whack.m not sure what kind of thing the doc will put me on next.he told me to try 2 cycles of clomid and if that didnt work come back bcoz after that the odds of getting pregnant on clomid will be much lesser.m really upset im in a worse place than before health-wise bcoz of all the stupid eating :( yesterday i bought 3 pregnancy tests and m thinking whether to test or not tomorrow morning it says it can read up to 4 days before due period.my period is due next tuesday do u think i should test saturdayy morning?? ill be 11 dpo.i have a runny nose and sore throat and my boobs hurt badly and i feel so emotional on top of it.
sorry for all the ranting :( im really trying to be hopeful m just so afraid of what it all will be coming to. i hate to disapoint DH and my parents theyr becoming so impatient and im really having a baby fever and not one day passes without me obsessing over the whole thing!

tainted m soo happy the nausea is finally over!!!!! woot for happy and healthy rest of pregnancy!!

err show us the u/s!!!

sugarlys a shorter cycle is always a good thing! good luck girl come on get busy with dh!!

Ok sweet Mirna, before going any further....close your eyes & SLOWLY take a deep breath & let it out.

Now do it again.

I understand how frustrating and all-consuming TTC can be. This is taking over and you are stronger than this. You will have a baby. You will get pregnant. Absolutely stressing over it will not help. Now I know that it is so much easier said than done. You need to realize that you are a wonderful woman and you can handle this. It is soo good that you realize the extra hormones are creating havoc b/c that means you can find a solution.

Here's a suggestion. When you start to feel overwhelmed and TTC is all consuming, stop, close your eyes and take a deep breath. Acknowledge that you hope you're pregnant but there's nothing you can do at this moment that will alter the outcome and force yourself to re-focus at the task at hand. Do this at work, at home, whenever your feeling overwhelmed. You are doing what you can and that's that.

Think about the lovely time you had in the countryside, the beautiful sunsets and what you'd like to do over the weekend. Make lists of things needing to get done and get to it. Life continues even when we're TTC. I'm not saying you'll forget all about this but you can make it a little easier on yourself.

I don't know if they have gyms or exercise facilities where you are but to battle the extra hormones and raging mind games they're playing we need to tire you out. Another thing I love to do when I'm about to lose it is to turn on a song and shake my booty. Just dance, in the middle of your place, just shake those hips for an entire song and see if you don't feel better afterwards. Then get back to whatever.

You can take a pregnancy test w/ FMU at dpo 11 if you'd like. I have everything crossed that you have your BFP this month. But if it 's next month or even in April, it IS going to happen. You will get through this and have a lovely baby for all the troubles.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Now take a deep breath, know that you're okay and go to bed. :sleep:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Mirna,
I'm so sorry you are going through such a challenging time right now. Please don't be so hard on yourself, remember you are not to blame for this. Having a child is a miracle it takes a man a woman and some divine intervention as well, and to assume you somehow have control over this is shocking and heartbreaking to hear your hurt.
:hugs: there is nothing wrong with you and guess what I gained like 5-10 lbs while I was on clomid so I was in your shoes. I think it's very silly for your doc to a romantically write off clomid after just two months. If my doc had done that I would not have been pregnant either time. My first child was my fourth month taking it, and this pregnancy was my third. The key is if it is working to make you ovulate every month, then it could take 6months or more still to conceive. In a normal young couple in perfect health it can take 4 months, for the normal population it's more like 6-8 months. So don't be embarrassed about this, for every person that gets pregnant easily there is another out ther who struggles. You will love your baby that much more as you worked so hard to make your family complete.
Talk to us when you need to, look in to all options to get pregnant faster if that is your goal.

As for the testing, well my test at 11 dpo was oh so faint that it was hard to believe. I would recommend waiting till at least 12-13 to avoid mistakes early on. Imagine it said no, then you go on to find out it was too early and you actually were. I know that would be the hugest emotional rollercoaster ever. I know, I'm a bad influence cause I tested early, I just was positive I wasnt, but I was so goes to show you, don't count yourself out.
Keep your chin up :)

Blessed, I love the dance suggestion! I do this with my son and he squeals as we spin around the room. Makes us both happy every time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->