From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Great result beneath!

I'm so excited to be here, I'm starting to believe it now, I worry about the scan but at the moment I'm trying to just enjoy it, im pregnant and it's something I never thought I would get to say so need to stop the worrying!

I dont mind boy or girl, my youngest niece/nephew is a girl and they will be a year apart so a girl would be lovely

I appear to be ill again with sore throat feeling fluey, it's going around though and immune system is probably lowered, taking pregnacare max though so hopefully they will help keep the germs at bay!

I was thinking about testing too bumpsparkle but then I would worry if the line wasnt what I expected so unsure? X

I went out to asda this morning and picked up there own brand of tests. Only £3.50 for 2 so I intend to test mon & fri until scan. I'm a crazy lady just now!!!

I went out to asda this morning and picked up there own brand of tests. Only £3.50 for 2 so I intend to test mon & fri until scan. I'm a crazy lady just now!!!

When is your scan, hun?

Beneath, our scans are likely to be close together because mine has been pushed back a bit later than 7 weeks.

Think I might get some frers as read that digitals aren't always that reliable. I just want them around as an option each week after beta (every thurs)

Due date is currently 19 Nov. How do you add tickers?

I feel like I'm in a parallel world right now...or I'll wake up soon x

Beneath, our scans are likely to be close together because mine has been pushed back a bit later than 7 weeks.

Think I might get some frers as read that digitals aren't always that reliable. I just want them around as an option each week after beta (every thurs)

Due date is currently 19 Nov. How do you add tickers?

I feel like I'm in a parallel world right now...or I'll wake up soon x

Can't wait for everyone's scan!

I said the same today.. I feel like I am in a dream and if I wake up from this, I will be VERY mad! lol

Haha I know doesn't seem real, I work with my mum and when I was in the kitchen yesterday trying to get my muddled brain to work out who drank what after 2 weeks off, she said I keep looking at you and then thinking oh yeah your pregnant lol, I keep doing the same!

I dont think I will test, ive got one cheapie left so it is tempting, bumpsparkle I had to book
My gp appointment as they're always busy otherwise would have been too long for an appointment

Scan is 2 weeks today, eeek!

Haha I know doesn't seem real, I work with my mum and when I was in the kitchen yesterday trying to get my muddled brain to work out who drank what after 2 weeks off, she said I keep looking at you and then thinking oh yeah your pregnant lol, I keep doing the same!

I dont think I will test, ive got one cheapie left so it is tempting, bumpsparkle I had to book
My gp appointment as they're always busy otherwise would have been too long for an appointment

Scan is 2 weeks today, eeek!

Awww! I told my mom the news last night! She was soooo happy. She even said shes whole now! Completely melted my heart.

I have a few IC's left, so I probably will poas until they finish so there's no more in the house! Yayyy for almost scan time!

bumpsparkle , as you can see that's my attempt at a ticker! haha!

ooh I've done it actually, after making the ticker on babygaga.com copy and past the BBcode to your signature not the HTML code like I did first xx

Thanks star, I'll give that a go later.

The crinone progesterone gel is really worrying me at the moment. Y'day afternoon I had a lot of brown mixed in with it, but this morning I had quite a bit of pink, sometimes quite dark. It does seem to be mainly caught up in the cream residues rather than my own CM but the amount of it is totally freaking me out.

Has anyone else had this? I'm hoping the cream is just irritating my cervix or vagina, and not my period trying to start. I'm more anxious now than before my bfp!

Try not to worry bumpsparkle ive seen lots of ladies say this, if it makes you feel better call complete and speak to a nurse for reasurrance, ive had it 2-3 times when the cream residue comes out and it's a peach colour but like you only in the crinone not my cm xx

Thanks star, I've left a message for a nurse to call me back. Not happened again so hopefully just a cream thing. Had a few cramps which have taken my breath away which doesn't help the worrying when all put together.

I might try not inserting the crinone applicator as far to see if that helps.

Needless to say, 4 frers are now winging their way to me via Amazon lol!

I was going to say maybe dont put the crinone in as far, it will still be absorbed, haha on the frers I'm still undecided, ive read though that lines can get lighter the further you go along because of the hook effect so dont let that freak you out, you might end up worrying more xx

Ok thank you. Not heard about the hook effect before. We'll see if we feel any better by the time they arrive.

How you feeling? x

Bump, Im pretty sure its just the Crinone irritating your cervix! I know its hard not to worry!

I'm in bed at mo feel all fluey, sore throat etc, cant believe got it again already, im taking pregnacare max so hopefully the vitamins will kick in and stop me getting anymore germs!
How are you in yourself? X

Bump: with your high beta, I don't think you have much to worry about! I had a few bleeds with my DS, including one at 10 weeks that sent me into a tailspin, but all was fine.

Star, I know how you feel! DH has been sick for the past 3 days with cold. I think I've caught it! Not too happy right now.

Hi First, when is your OTD again? Should be some time this week right?

Bump, agree w/ the other ladies said. Hopefully the spotting stop soon.

Btw, it's great to see pregnancy tickers everywhere!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->