From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

BMW - my cramping was pretty strong until about 5 weeks. Since then I feel it every few days but it is milder. I think totally normal.

CMo - if you are worried, can you ask your clinic to do a progesterone draw? It's a super quick blood test and if they find that your blood P4 is high enough on its own, at least you'll know you are ok without the supplementation.

Morning ladies

My boobs dont hurt or ache at all today, completely normal, has anyone else had this? X

Morning star, my boobs are still sore but I was just thinking how all the other symptoms seem to be less strong. I'm sure people say your symptoms will be up and down so try to enjoy it. I've heard they can really kick off at 6 weeks so enjoy a quiet week lol! ;) x

Im sure everything is fine girls!! Afm ive been up all night really suffering from these cramps and constipation!!! Just terrible.

Awww beneath, I feel for you. Drinking lots of water might help a little x

Star, happy 5 weeks day to your little munchkin!! :) x

Awww beneath, I feel for you. Drinking lots of water might help a little x

Star, happy 5 weeks day to your little munchkin!! :) x

Im going to ask the nurse today if there is anything I can take to relieve it!!

Happy 5 weeks, Star!

Thank you ladies! I now have an apple pip lol

I'll try not to panic, was thinking though they're not even achy from progesterone so my body's probably getting used to it, I am really tired though, could be from the cold or having a late night but I had to have a nap urgently so think it's more hormone related
Also ive only had 1 very mild cramp this morning

Beneath, that doesn't sound good, lots of fruit and water!

How is everyone else today?

star25 - I think symptoms come and go especially something like breast soreness. Mine were a lot more sore in the beginning than now, or maybe they are the same but I've just gotten used to it.

BMW - with my last pregnancy, I had horrible constipation and to be honest nothing helped. Not prunes or prune juice, not extra fibre, not eating bran buds, seriously nothing. This time I have been blessed with the opposite problem - cramping and daily loose stools. Just fabulous.

AFM I am just totally overwhelmed by the nausea. I started having pangs of it at 5w1d and then from 5w4d it has been every day, all day, constant and unrelenting. No appetite for anything, terribly exhausted, etc. I know it hits some women harder but I guess I just didn't expect it to be like this. It is still 100% better than a failed cycle or worse yet, a miscarriage, so I don't want to complain.

Star, my BBs were like that. One day it'd be super sore and disappeared the next day.

3chords, welcome! I added your EDD on the front page :).

BMW, try a yogurt or two a day. I was having constipation issue ..well..until now and eating yogurt daily helps. Of course, fruit and veggies and lots of water help too. If those don't work, try colace. That's one safe meds to take while pregnant.

Afm, I caught DH's cold blah!

Star, my BBs were like that. One day it'd be super sore and disappeared the next day.

3chords, welcome! I added your EDD on the front page :).

BMW, try a yogurt or two a day. I was having constipation issue ..well..until now and eating yogurt daily helps. Of course, fruit and veggies and lots of water help too. If those don't work, try colace. That's one safe meds to take while pregnant.

Afm, I caught DH's cold blah!

Thanks for all the suggestions!!!

Sorry you got dh's cold :(

ILT u've just made me giggle looking at the first page, u've got our due dates as 2014. I wish!!! Would stop all this worry lol xx

ILT u've just made me giggle looking at the first page, u've got our due dates as 2014. I wish!!! Would stop all this worry lol xx

My due date is the same as yours, CMo, Nov 20! But let's wait for today's beta before adding it, ILT :thumbup:

Star: symptoms come and go. Nothing to worry about. I can't remember even having achy bbs with my DS.

3chords: my PGS buddy! Sorry about the nausea. Your Dr or nurse might have suggestions. I remember hearing that eating crackers before you get out of bed can help. There's also Zofran, but I personally try to avoid meds (other than IVF meds) unless absolutely necessary. I hope you feel better.

I thought my due date was 18/11 ,have I worked it out wrong? X

Yaay FirstTry! Seems like a strong little PGS bean. :cloud9:

First, that's awesome! I'm still waiting for my beta results from today :coffee:

Star your date should be right, you were 2 days before me.

I wish I got a second blood test. Don't get anything now until my scan in 2 weeks

Well, I dont have great news. My beta today is only 219 and did not double. I need to go in for another one on Friday. I cant believe this is happening right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->