++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

:( I'm just over 10 weeks and I still can't find babies HB yet.. Thank God I've got symptoms! :)

I have a droppler and use it EVER morning. I started to hear this baby about 10+4 but it was realy low and i had to push in to the bone a bit it took a bit of finding at 1st.

Florida I should think with two you'll get a bit of an orchestra on the doppler, being hb's so fast at this stage, lol

This is what I got back from my Gail Prediction

Linking in around you I sense your a warm and bubbly person, but feel youve lost a bit of your sparkle recently and have a few worries around you, I see that 2012 brings many improvements in for you, and by mid 2012 your feeling very much more on track and looking forward to a bright future

I have a lovely spirit lady linking in around, really wanting to tell you, that you have 2 girls to come within your life time, and your first conception is May 2012, I see a healthy pregnancy, and I feel your more than overjoyed with this news, you will worry I feel until your past your 12 weeks, but then you begin to enjoy your pregnancy, I see you having quite a quick and easy labour actually, which Im sure is a joy to hear for most ladies !

I see the conception months of October 2014, and again both these show as healthy and well in all aspects

I see too that you have alot of focus and importance around relationship, home and family for your future and a very 'blessed' path !

Gail x

Sorry no updates again! Grrr!

I didn't find hb until 14 weeks last time, and it was after mw found it I tried same spot and there he was. I've a Doppler from last time :)

Nice reading :) my last 2 have been spot on! By 2 ppl :)

I'm getting nervous. No reason just worrying now a bit.

My us is 6 wks exactly I'm scared too early too x

I found a HB!! I couldn't record it cause I kept loosing it and I had to really push down really hard to get it. But it was about 161bpm, I heard it before the monitor recognized it. I heard it really faint at first, but it sounded much faster than my HB and then I pressed down harder and it was louder, then the monitor picked it up :cloud9:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/th_VIDEO0034.jpg

Can't wait for you to post a recording though when you can.

I don't have this kind that displays a reading. Just a listen in one x

Mine isn't like that either. It's the cheaper option with a heart shape, lol

Yay for finding it it is so nice when you hear it i bet from now on you will try every day or so?? lol
Mine started off at 160's then now it has stayed at the 148-152.

Ok 17+1 bump i feel FAT!

Attachments

• DSC01544.JPG
    DSC01544.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01543.JPG
    DSC01543.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
Madrid - :happydance: Yaaaaay for the digi response!! I so want to do one too but OH wont let me :nope:
Hotpink-I hope those predictions are right!! They sound good :)
Tmr - what a lovely bump!!!! SO cute :cloud9:
I can't wait to get a doppler and hear baby's heartbeat - any suggestions on what doppler?
Dr's went good yesterday though :) I should be waiting for the midwife to get in touch with me, and he said because of my previous miscarriages Im going to be under the watchful eye of a consultant who'll also be in touch :)

You don't look fat!! You look perfect :)

How are you all today? I must've slept funny and my neck is agony. I have rheumatoid arthritis so aches and pains are the norm. Pg usually means remission for me though, yippeee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->