++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Jess, I hope the predictions are right

Tmr, You sure don't look fat

So I've had a symptomless day and dont feel pg :/

Worrying a little but I know it's normal ESP this early! X

It's quite early Dani! Don't worry too much about it hun! They'll come soon!!

tmr you aren't fat!! bump looking good!!

Thanks Madrid. My boobs hurt and the tiredness is there, I think I'm just over analysing!

Hope the brake works for you.

Thanks for the coms on not looking fat was just having 1 of then days.

Dani~ I wouldn't worry about not havin sims yt as your still early in a few week you will preob look back and think you wish you didn't say any thing lol.

Madrid~ How is the cold? any ms or any thing for you yet?

Cold gone, thank god for that! And ms started properly Thursday. It hasn't stopped since :happydance:

I'm starting to get a cold now Madrid thanks for giving it to me :haha: Jk

I hope so tmr!! But I had it also last 2 pregnancies so it's a good sign but not decisive.

Happy 6 wks to me & here's my pic taken by my dd. I think is a bit too close :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0561.jpg
    IMG_0561.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
A lot of ppl say a break leads to a bfp, fx it does! :)

My tests really dark now :) yay!!!

Sorry about ms Madrid but atleast it's reassurance :)

Oh ok just read your comment on ms, the worst I had it was my mc pg but I still think it can be good sign.

Fx

Happy 4 wks Dani!! I know is good ms. the mc happens for other reasons.

I should be tiny at 6wks don't you think? lol I took the photo before having breakfast or anything to avoid the bloat. So that's me first thing in the morning :wacko:

Happy 6 weeks my pic are allways 1st thing i go BIG on a night i need new PJs as they are getting to small lol

1WW untill my scan i CAN not wait to find out i want to know NOW!!!!!

p.s i am sure this baby thinks my blader is a foot ball i keep getting sharp kicks in it.

Yay!! I found the soy BFP thread. Although I didn't get my BFP whilst on soy, I did use soy for 2 months to try it. So I will be stalking you ladies and seeing as I don't have a bump buddy and this is my first baby, I sure can do with some support.

I see I am not the only one struggling with MS. Mine started at 6 weeks and got really bad at 8 weeks. Didn't think it could get worse but it did at 9.5 weeks. Still going strong but hoping it will pass soon. I would love to feel normal again and just enjoy my pregnancy.

Hope you ladies have a great week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"